Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) (37336 Views)

4th Mainland Bridge Paths From Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu And Ojodu Berger / 4th Mainland Bridge - Houses To Be Demolished! / House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by ogunwalea(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
They'll rather wait till it falls and kill people before anything is done.......
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by crystalblaize1: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
nawa o
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by adjoviomole(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
This one na small thing...I went to the inner eko @ a time like dat,if you see house's ehn .u will know that our lagos governors have done next to nothing in lagos considering the budget and revenue lagos gets.

1 Like

Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
God save us in this country
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by fragile96: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
playcharles:
guy no b today that fence don curve like dat, 15-17yrs ago twas like dat, so e don tay.... find sumtin else talk about
and maybe dats how it was build?
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:
President Buhari approved his nick name Baba go slow, therefore all I can say is

This Government is as slow as a snail when it comes to issues that concerns the masses.

But if it has to do with their so called family, d act very fast like my neighbors Wifi.

Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Cholison(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
They are waiting to seize the land and re-allocate it to themselves. Thieves in Government.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
[b][/b]We are used to medicine after death. undecidedWe are used to medicine after death.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by dadatolu: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Just at the foot of the Third Mainland Bridge, at the junction of Adeniji Adele Road, is a brick wall that separates the settlement there from the road. The wall, which is in a complete state of dilapidation, is about to collapse.

As it is now, the concerned authority to halt the collapse is pretending not to have noticed the disaster in waiting. One day very soon, the wall will give way, and maybe some innocent souls will lose their lives. It is only then that television; radio stations and newspaper houses will rush there to carry the news. Now that whatever/something is holding the wall back from falling, government officials whose responsibility it is to do something to prevent the disaster pretend not to have noticed it.

pls send this to TV stations as well. keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by carbon1224(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oops
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
guy1234:
This is true. Am Usually careful when I pass through the area
baba you funny o, careful ke.. Abi if there is another way to go tru, use it. D wall wont tell you when it will collapse fa grin
guy1234:
baba you funny o, careful ke.. Abi if there is another way to go tru, use it. D wall wont tell you when it will collapse fa
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by wristbangle: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
kennygee:

After they will say Eko oni baje, Eko that has baje since.

Suggestion are being made to make eko o ni baje but other states nko? tongue
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by CHARLYX9: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by ZUBY77(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
adamilen:
AMBODE...PMB....Please look into this matter as soon as possible.

Dear God, please let this disaster not happen when there is traffic on the bridge or passerby on the road

Its a mistake to think Buhari cares about Lagos.
He once cancelled railway project there.
He is one of the Northerners who never wanted anything good for the south.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by omazus: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eagle eye op
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by logica(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:
Expect Lagos State govt to dash the place to Lagos Landlord Lord Tinubu of Borgu.
LMAO
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Darkchocolate(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
guy1234:

Careful how kwa....do you RUN when you get to that area so that the wall won't make contact with you if it happens to fall? grin

Or do you just hold your hands above your head whilst walking along that stretch

Or do you simply walk on the road

Or do you just cross the express and walk on the other side.

Please we need to know the tactics you imploy in 'being careful' around that area so everyone can learn.

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by deflover(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
and this is one of the prime real estate area of the lagoon.........i shake my head for the lagoon and the inhabitants of this ecosyetem grin grin grin grin
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Give your building that lasting professional touch in borehole drilling services at very affordable. Don't let quacks handle your borehole drilling for you again.

* Why choose us?

* We conduct first-hand geological survey with a view to getting a comprehensive view of the topography, water ways etc.
* We use high tech drilling equipment for borehole drilling with best professionals such as Geologists with years of experience.
* Affordable service
* We offer credit facilities depending on the magnitude of job and agreement reached
* We give 1 year guarantee for all jobs handled by us.
* We offer timely services with qualitative service delivery to our clients at affordable rates.
* We offer all forms of borehole services of all kinds.
Try us today, and a trial will convince you.
For more information pls call: 08162655771.

We have our offices in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti States respectively.
Email: uspartner6@gmail.com
BBM: 2B1DFEF4
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
A
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by harry509: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Just at the foot of the Third Mainland Bridge, at the junction of Adeniji Adele Road, is a brick wall that separates the settlement there from the road. The wall, which is in a complete state of dilapidation, is about to collapse.

As it is now, the concerned authority to halt the collapse is pretending not to have noticed the disaster in waiting. One day very soon, the wall will give way, and maybe some innocent souls will lose their lives. It is only then that television; radio stations and newspaper houses will rush there to carry the news. Now that whatever/something is holding the wall back from falling, government officials whose responsibility it is to do something to prevent the disaster pretend not to have noticed it.
make nigeria govt use their sense now b4 dis ass get out of hand.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by brosdoncome(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
playcharles:
guy no b today that fence don curve like dat, 15-17yrs ago twas like dat, so e don tay.... find sumtin else talk about

Dat fence na CURVE 2
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by haywhy80: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

As it is now, the concerned authority to halt the collapse is pretending not to have noticed the disaster in waiting. Very soon, the wall will give way, and maybe some innocent souls will lose their lives. It is only then that television; radio stations and newspaper houses will rush there to carry the news. Now that whatever/something is holding the wall back from falling, government officials whose responsibility it is to do something to prevent the disaster pretend not to have noticed it.

One day very soon......haba.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Walphem(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
I ve called 767, 112 countless times on this case, to my greatest surprise, the guys didn't know adeniji, and said I should call Ikeja Fire service. The last time I called was Around June 2014.i just pray they will view this and act on it
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by atilla(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

OP please if possible try and send better pics when next u pass there. What we can do is send the pics to newspapers and popular blogs to get someone's attention. Once it's out there and people are talking about it I'm sure someone will take action and fix it. U Neva know Gov Ambode might see it himself and push them to work. Well done OP
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
For noticing that this disaster will happen someday , in fact go and write somewhere you are a prophet, you are called by the almighty just open a church and see how God will use u abundantly .And be ready to collect enough tithe and offering when my gullible people find out you are the first to predict this disaster, and be ready to be daddy to the families of the victims of this future wall collapse, as they will depend on your spiritual eyes for the remainder of their perceived spiritually haunted life, and finally, be ready to make a fortune off of them. Bless you and touch not your anointing.

1 Like

Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by tochstorm(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
This should be fixed i was a witness on how a collapsing school wall fell on a kid going to muslim school on friday. This kind of things should not be ignored!! Pls
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by basadenet: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks for this classified info and i hope the relevant authority would do something fast.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by beyoncausme: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
nigeria my country....

Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by ismyheal75: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is the place called Pele Wura.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by sweetgala(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know if it is my sight or it looks like that wall was constructed specifically in that manner with an upward draft angle.
Re: Disaster Waiting To Happen At Adeniji Adele(Third Mainland Bridge) by bomsybomsy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
[/color]
ArchEnemy:
We like being reactive rather than been proactive.

If it happens now they ll start visiting and comforting

families. Keep it on the media till they act
[color=]
ArchEnemy:

ArchEnemy:

thank you & may god bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quit Notice To A Tenant / Man Climbs Down A 19-Storey Building To Escape Fire Outbreak (Photos) / Two Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.