Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,078 members, 7,845,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP (614 Views)

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / 3yrs Ago,Sanusi Shockingly Predicted Everything Wrong In Nigeria Today(See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
I got 2 know this great Nigerian in feb, 2012 as the then Commisioner of Police in my State(Akwa Ibom). He gave me every reason 2 beleive that no matter hw currupt we think the NPF is, there are still some very great men/women.
Two tinz were very conspiquos the moment i steped in2 his office(humility & commitment 2 service). Our visit to his office was imperative following d gross marginalization that played out 4rm one of the multinational that was contracted by the Govt. to handle some projects. the company management in colabo with some VULTURES in Govt. used the security(mostly police) 2 scare ppl away just 4 them 2 av thier way. On the visit, he promised 2 stand by us(the host comunity) to gain our rightful place(in terms of employment n other benefits) in the company, provided we conduct ourselves properly. Millions of naira where in circulation, alot of ppl where bought over, bt he stood his grounds, n did much more than we expected 4rm a police officer(over fifty youths were employed, and many others empowered in diff ways). too bad that we never had the opportunity of telling him thank you, as he was imediately posted out of the state with a promotion 2 the rank of AIG.
I use this medium to say, "MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
pix

Re: My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP by ab1x: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
amen
Re: My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP by Dannyset(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
You can always write him.......dont make it look like he now works in Pluto.
Re: My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
A rare happening

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP by kestolove95(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
so whY u telling us?
Re: My Encounter With The IG, Mr. Solomon Aresa 3yrs Ago When He Was My State CP by razid: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Not every one loves the way the Police Force operates. There are fine officers among them who are very principled and committed to service. They are only waiting to be given the chance to do things differently. Kudos to him and well done for acknowledging his gestures.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Crisis Is Finaly Over- Consolidation Group / Is President Buhari Really Confused? / Former Petroleum Minister Diezani Playing The Sick Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.