Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Come In (451 Views)

Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! / Married Couples Please Come In... / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Come In by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good day everyone, my name is Michael from Okija Anambra state.

I need help from you people please.

Am a new landlord and I don't have lawyer or agent, I want to do it all by my self at list, for now.

I want to increase my house rent but I don't know how to go about it.

Some friends said I should write latter to my tenants informing them about the increment. But I don't know how to compose the latter.

Can someone give me an example on how to compose/start writing the latter?
Re: Please Come In by MRBrownJ: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
go to Google, do a search for RENT INCREASE LETTER, and you will have 1000s of letter to choose from.
Re: Please Come In by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:
go to Google, do a search for RENT INCREASE LETTER, and you will have 1000s of letter to choose from.

Thank you, my brother.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Six Things That Will Determine The State Of Your Marriage / 10 Men Christian Women Should Never Marry / Marriage Among The Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.