Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch (4387 Views)

I Need Gionee M3 Screen / Pls Is Infinix Hot 2 Or Gionee M3 Screen Strong / Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by McSterling(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have tried putting it on recovery mode but it won't respond, just vibrating. It refuses to unlock and every screen function like power off and reboot doesn't respond too. Who knows what I can do?
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Carlcaresophia: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2015
McSterling:
I have tried putting it on recovery mode but it won't respond, just vibrating. It refuses to unlock and every screen function like power off and reboot doesn't respond too. Who knows what I can do?
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

I am having the same problem with my tecno s5 i am in rivers state , port harcout...
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by daphid25(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
expocreek:

I am having the same problem with my tecno s5 i am in rivers state , port harcout...
Check their forum for solution http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
daphid25:

Check their forum for solution http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
it's not opening

Carlcaresophia my warranty has passed nd all my pack and recit is missing can i still visit thier office for helpp
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by daphid25(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
expocreek:
it's not opening

Carlcaresophia my warranty has passed nd all my pack and recit is missing can i still visit thier office for helpp
Try it on PC.
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2016
expocreek:
it's not opening

Google tecno Spot forum... it is a good resource and will be of help
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2016
It opened on my mobile
daphid25:

Try it on PC.
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by annacheem: 5:54am On Mar 19, 2016
McSterling:
take it to a tecno office and let them check it out
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by saxby(f): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
People still dey use Tecno M3??

Hmmm I didn`t know o. Oga switch to Phantom5 naaaaa.... I swear you can make it, don`t give up.
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2016
saxby:

Hmmm I didn`t know o. Oga switch to Phantom5 naaaaa.... I swear you can make it, don`t give up.
No be oll ov us wae papa daae earn 200000usd every month like you o
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by kolexepana: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2016
saxby:

Will you buy for him?
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by jheed: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
McSterling:
take it to any tecno office around u and have them take a look at it
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by teelaweee(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
McSterling:
check out tecno forum or take it to their office
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by bobo65(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
its obvious UV stuffed ur phone up with too many apps

its a 512mb ram phone so i advice u have just whatsapp, bbm and opera mini on it

flash the phone then do as I said

save up bro, even if na cracked screen phone , buy it as far its 1gb ram n above just make sure a 512 ram phone isn't ur official phone
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Carlcaresophia: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
expocreek:
it's not opening

Hi Expocreek, for out of warranty phone repair, you may be charged for the repair. For details you can counsel with our local carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below please find contact information of our serivce center in PH. Thank you!

2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Expocreek, for out of warranty phone repair, you may be charged for the repair. For details you can counsel with our local carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below please find contact information of our serivce center in PH. Thank you!

2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074

Thnk's
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by annacheem: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
expocreek:
it's not opening

yes u can still visit their office
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by osenbarak: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
kolexepana:
Will you buy for him?
abi ooo him wey he dey talk which phone he dey use
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by saxby(f): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
kolexepana:

Will you buy for him?
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by saxby(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
kolexepana:

Will you buy for him?

No sir... Thats the job of his wife to do.. besides he will enjoy the phone just like me bae. Only issue is that when he starts concentrating on the phone i get jealous angry angry
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by kolexepana: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
saxby:

No sir... Thats the job of his wife to do.. besides he will enjoy the phone just like me bae. Only issue is that when he starts concentrating on the phone i get jealous angry angry
You shouldn't get jealous, you should buy your own instead.
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Nobody: 7:05am On May 24, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

hey thanks for the help the other day

i got a new techno m5

but I'm having a problem

I bought the phone second hand and noticed the Android version is 4.4.2 instead of 4.2.2 and the ram is 145mb or so
please how do i get it to normal I have tried factory reset but no luck help me out thanks
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Carlcaresophia: 10:22am On May 24, 2016
expocreek:

hey thanks for the help the other day

i got a new techno m5

but I'm having a problem

I bought the phone second hand and noticed the Android version is 4.4.2 instead of 4.2.2 and the ram is 145mb or so
please how do i get it to normal I have tried factory reset but no luck help me out thanks
Hello Expocreek, 4.2.2 is the newer version system than 4.2.2.
For the ram, please do you mean the available RAM? Please check it in following way:Settings---Storage (total RAM , Available RAM). Thank you!
Please notice pre-install apps take some storage, therefore available RAM can't be as much as te total RAM.
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Nobody: 7:13am On May 25, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Expocreek, 4.2.2 is the newer version system than 4.2.2.
For the ram, please do you mean the available RAM? Please check it in following way:Settings---Storage (total RAM , Available RAM). Thank you!
Please notice pre-install apps take some storage, therefore available RAM can't be as much as te total RAM.
Hey miss tnx for the quick reply
First things first
I didn't actually understand what you said about the versions make it clearer

About the RAM I was mistaken it for phone memory

My ram is okay
But look at the phone memory on the screenshot below

Is that normal for techno M5

Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Carlcaresophia: 7:02am On May 26, 2016
expocreek:
First things first

My ram is okay

Hello Expocreek, 4.4.2 is the newer version system than 4.2.2. (sorry for the wrong typing before).
For the memory, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Carlcaresophia: 7:15am On May 26, 2016
expocreek:
First things first

My ram is okay

Hello Expocreek, 4.4.2 is a newer system version than 4.2.2. For the memory, we suggest you take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Nobody: 7:17am On May 26, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Expocreek, 4.4.2 is the newer version system than 4.2.2. (sorry for the wrong typing before).
For the memory, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. Thank you!
where closer to rumuokuta in ph
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by Carlcaresophia: 8:54am On May 27, 2016
expocreek:
where closer to rumuokuta in ph
Hello Expocreek, below please find contact information of our service center in PH. Oour colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Re: Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch by DokitaDave(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello Carlcaresophia,

I trust you're fine.

I got a new Tecno L9 Plus last week and it has been working fine until this afternoon. I plugged it to charge but when I got back to check the phone, the screen touch isn't responding again. All the side buttons are working fine.

I had put the phone in Ultra Power mode before charging, so whenever I unlock it with the fingerprint option, a message is stuck to the screen reading "Google Play services isn't responding" with the options to "close app", " wait" and "send feedback". However, I cannot click any of those options because the screen touch is not responding. I cannot power off the phone too since I need to select the shut down option after a long press of the power button. The battery too is inbuilt. I am a bit confused on how to resolve this please.

Kindly put me through.

Regards,
David

(1) (Reply)

Where To Download Gangstar New Orleans Apk + Obb Full File For Phones / How To Port Custom ROM Directly From Your Phones / Glo New Data Plan #1,000 - 3.2gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.