Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. (48341 Views)

How Many Guys Are Guilty Of This? / Photo Of The Day: Are You Guilty Of This? / Hilarious!!!which Gender Is Guilty Of This,guys Or Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nicepoker(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
op next time try to eat b4 going to school

plz where can i get original oily vaseline

Mine ain't working properly
add concentrated H2S04 to the vaseline u will come bck and give testimony on nairaland.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by hensben(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

I'm not a psychologist tongue
then you must be a mysandrist. embarassed
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nicepoker(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Delicious meal during exams
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by jessiecah(f): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:
I didnt,undecided, only dull brains do so grin

It's just a bad habit that people do, most times unconsciously.... Does not mean the person is dull aunty
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

Me too. Its really irritating.

And the taste of plastic is just not nice.

I tell you! embarassed
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by beyoncausme: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
proudly nigeria...

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
then you must be a mysandrist. embarassed

lol. cheesy

I'm not!
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by horpilow(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
I be indomie generation...na notebook gadget I use dat time...Was born in 200*
Notebook gadget ko, textbook gadget ni....keep lying to yourself *yinmu for you*
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Skain(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lailai I never put biro for mouth cos I dey like my pen neat even to the last drop.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by jedyjedy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
It was my favourite delicacy after break time.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Ah swear..

U gerrit! grin

Loolz

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
iwakolewa:
God forbid angry

Madam iwa ni ewa ooooo
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:
I didnt,undecided, only dull brains do so grin

for Ur mind
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by hensben(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

lol. cheesy

I'm not!
if you're not then prove it to me by doing the needful or you want to wait till the fullness of time. cry
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Princessderaa(f): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
The truth is dat i still dey chop my pen.....my fav spot is de bottom part.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by unknown87: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

E swt die! grin
Correct wink
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by 19naia(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
yes me, but too late for me after the toxic plastic residue set in and make cancer in d mouth many years later. shocked
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Adeiza4real(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
I sure am
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Sanuzi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
thats true

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by ahamonyeka(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
I be indomie generation...na notebook gadget I use dat time...Was born in 200*
real indomie generation that's is to say you are not supose to comment on it.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by aolsegun: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
i seriously didnt do that shit
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
if you're not then prove it to me by doing the needful or you want to wait till the fullness of time. cry

Okay, I am!

Fullness of time kor, ripeness of time ni. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by kaydannie11: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
haha...i do dat tin so tey na d instant wey i buy d Biro na im i dey start
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by hensben(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Okay, I am!

Fullness of time kor, ripeness of time ni. undecided
Nor talk to me again, if you see me for road pass undecided
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Never
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by gudluckgreat(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
papyrusmaniac:

i don dash you one...

You watch papyrus? Where do you download from?
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by ugoezeik(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
op next time try to eat b4 going to school

plz where can i get original oily vaseline

Mine ain't working properly
vaseline for? guy so u nva hear of dis repentance ehhhhh? hell await d sinner
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by angieberry(f): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's only olodos ]that did this; those that'll be looking around and chewing their biros during tests and exams because them no know anything.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by solonazzy: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
most boiz and a few gurls are guilty of this, back then in primary and secondary school days. Don't lie...
As bad as it as appear, I did it in university days..... After I graduated had to start buying pen of 150naira just so I wuld appreciate it n perhaps nt eat d cover again...to b sincere, it helped, bt slowly
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
Nor talk to me again, if you see me for road pass undecided

I no sabi you angry tongue undecided
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by arcdone(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol....no br lie...everybody is guilty of that
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by hensben(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

I no sabi you angry tongue undecided
Me sabi you tongue but next time we see for road pass, i don tell u finish sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home / Can One Steal A Pair Of Shoes From This Guy? [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.