Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,267 members, 7,867,706 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) (28310 Views)

Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by tunex23: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Okay, but sha I like this woman
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Heluwajohnson(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chanchit:
I no come know who tin pass between Tinubu and him wife.
oh! U just posted a beautiful nonsense
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by olaolulazio(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
photogenic leaders everywhere u go

i wish APC Can run this government without cameras and photos

wetin she go do naaa

well, i dnt blame them

buhari kardashian started this picture madness

You mean PDP and GEJ didn't snap during their 16years of rubbish!

Say something else abeg!
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by bigerboy200: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lemon12:
Buhari is foolish
Ur hatred for Buhari is inconsequential.. keep depriving ur self of happiness cos Buhari will rule Nigeria for 8 gud years insha Allah..
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Dinhodinho(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Dacosa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by illiad: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
K
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by dersharon: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Very Good of her. With this she will be able to identity the challenges those people are going through.
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by BeeCool15: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm... I siddon dey look. And I'm even thinking seeing all these women is: is it realistic for one man to stick with one woman for life? Read this and see why this question is valid - https://thenakedconvos.com/monogamy-realistic/
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by M16: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:
This is better than her laying hands on Saraki.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2560785_remitinubu_jpeg9288dabe5133f66a5cb8bfd721e05b04

You have taken lying to new heights. I can't fault you since your eyes are always full of tears from wailing
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by fortunechy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
wetin concern us nah
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
We may be looking at a future governor of Lagos cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by hadizasaf: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Get the iWatch 2015 at 50% discount

Konga.com/ks

Gold

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by investmentprofs: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
politicians and their methedology. I give to her she seems to be the most frequent when it comes to visiting their consituency. I remember giving consat decoders to people in her constituency earlier this month.
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by chax100(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
trailblaiza:
where ma wailing wailers at? cool

See our lying liars.
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by kolladey(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

wetin she go do naaa

well, i dnt blame them

. I tire o
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by pointstores(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eyes are now open
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Phiniz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by anonimi: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Did she give them recharge cards abi na CONsat decoder she go there for distribute
Shebi na the work of a LAWMAKER be that, not so?

Bunch of SCAMMERS gbogbo!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095358_15096527612489439596301874723237704487377n_jpeg85ba7e6ee2eaa8016b72712354f15d2f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2628595_dsc0980_jpegc4fc8b091445f966743159337aef3d4f
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Chanchit: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Heluwajohnson:
oh! U just posted a beautiful nonsense

I just hate it when foolish people quote me, I check peoples NL profile before I reply them, buti just found out this is only your second comment on NL, you do not deserve my reply, but you might think you made sense by quoting me, that's why I replied you.
Tinubu and Remi, are they fat? Don't bother to reply, just ask yourself. Cos I won't reply you again.
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by sheymoni(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
behind every jagaban there's a jagabress grin grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
A
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by erinalex: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I think someone is trying to drag office with Aisha Buhari grin
your ignorance and foolishness knows no bound. Carry on,it is in your DNA. May you countinue like this for the next 8yrs. AMEN
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing will make me hate Tinubu family laye bcs they invest and get people employed in their various establishments which other tribes like Igbo ingrates are beneficiaries and still they complain and condemn them unlike their money lovers politicians establishing outside their states bcs of fear which depends. So, pls don't condemn the Asiwaju of Yoruba and Nigeria political mathematician. Jagaban I love you
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by erinalex: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:
This is better than her laying hands on Saraki.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2560785_remitinubu_jpeg9288dabe5133f66a5cb8bfd721e05b04
Mogidi,typical of pdp & their cohorts,u Never believed you can win anything without LYING. See where your immorality has led you to. To think that the same you,will come out tomorrow and start calling Lai Mohammed a liar,leaves much to desire. U've resorted to the lies that couldn't help you in the last election. Anyway it is in your DNA,pls continue because it's the ONLY thing you know how to do Best.
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by RealEstate36: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by reuben79: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
debris:
I don't know why I hate this remi tinubu undecided

QUOTE ME AND CRY shocked shocked
u will continue hate her and ur life will remin desame!
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by preselect(m): 3:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

wetin she go do naaa

well, i dnt blame them

[size=18pt]a photocracy is born. . . . . . well, let's get photos of Bokoharry bombers[/size]

[size=28pt]meanwhile chibok is conveniently forgotten . . grin . . . . .
. . . Sai Bokoharry cheesy [/size]
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by debris: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2015
reuben79:
u will continue hate her and ur life will remin desame!

Mumu how your life come better as you dey Nairaland dey reply me....fish head shocked
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Heluwajohnson(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chanchit:

I just hate it when foolish people quote me, I check peoples NL profile before I reply them, buti just found out this is only your second comment on NL, you do not deserve my reply, but you might think you made sense by quoting me, that's why I replied you.
Tinubu and Remi, are they fat? Don't bother to reply, just ask yourself. Cos I won't reply you again.
rhetorical questn, nd secondly its neva how far but how well.....
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by ModiKen(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

wetin she go do naaa

well, i dnt blame them

Gone are the days when we know nothing of how government works or what exactly our leaders do for us.

Gone are the days of thr clueless O
tuoke drunkard!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / DPR Paid 8 Billion Naira Salary Upfront In January - Premium Times / Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.