Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) (5202 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity For Growth Hacker At Jumia Nigeria / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
@
Oluwatosin
Ikpefan
Etim
Adeosun
Oladipo
Sulaimon
Adeniyi

Your application has been processed and you would get contacted soon via text message for an invitation to attend our free Business Opportunity Meeting(BOM)

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE FOR THE FINAL REGISTRATION PROCESS WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS.
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2016
@
MBA
Ademola
Chukwukere
Umesiobi
Tolulope

Your application has been processed and you would get contacted soon via text message for an invitation to attend our free Business Opportunity Meeting(BOM)

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE FOR THE FINAL REGISTRATION PROCESS WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS.

@Saka Abass,send me your location
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2016
@
Tewobola
Owale
Torere
Abass
Olumide

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE FOR THE FINAL REGISTRATION PROCESS WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission 2013 Recruitment!!! / Apply For Direct Short Services Recruitment At Nigerian Air Force (NAF) / I Just Got A Text From Axa Mansard Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.