Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Deji Bakare Is Back Again....... Mr Nigeria 2011 /2013 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Bakare Is Back Again....... Mr Nigeria 2011 /2013 (641 Views)

Actor Olumide Bakare Is Dead! / A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel / Deji Bakare Is Back Again....... Mr Nigeria 2011 /2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deji Bakare Is Back Again....... Mr Nigeria 2011 /2013 by dbats(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
After emerging as Mr Nigeria in [color=#006600][/color]2011, Deji Bakare stormed the Entertainment Scene with a TV Reality show; Deji Bakare Talent Search, break it down into the acronym D'BATS and you won't be wrong.

A man with a quest to put Nigerian Entertainment on the global map whilst encouraging talented Nigerian youths, Deji interestingly is working on a bigger and better D'BATS Reality TV show Season 2, that would blow the minds of Nigerian viewers.

It would also interest you to know about the latest going on currently, it's the FACE2FACE contest.
You want to be a celebrity like Deji Bakare?
Then this is your chance to do so in the FACE2FACE picture contest.

Contestants are advised to log on to www.dbats.com.ng and register to participate.
Contestants can then go on to post their beautiful faces on the D'BATS website for a chance to win a blind date with your favourite celebrity in a 5 Star Hotel and get to know him/her the more, among other mouth watering prices.
It's an opportunity of a lifetime.

Deji Bakare continues to
show his passion for the Talented Nigerian Youth through such platforms and like we always say in this part of the world, a very "sharp guy/babe" will make the most of it.

D'BATS ..its all about the best ..www.dbats.com.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Bakare Is Back Again....... Mr Nigeria 2011 /2013 by Lobolintin(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Snoring

(1) (Reply)

''my Friends Thought I Wasn't Sharp But I Knew What I Was Doing''; Bowen First C / Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam | PHOTOS / No More Drama! Meek Mill Pulls Out Beef Song For Drake....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.