Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine (4216 Views)

Man To Die By Hanging In Kano For Blaspheming Prophet Mohamed / Check Out This World Most Expensive Wine Burgundy At $15,195 A Bottle / Can Som1 Tell Mi Wia Dis World Is Going If A Boy Of 16yrs Can Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
I want to commit suicide..... Dont know whats wrong. I hate this world. Dont wanna live again. Everybody in it are doomed.... How can i commit and go to heaven, even hell any1 am ready?.... Everyone just frustrating me and i dont have feelings neither do i have the urge to get close to som1.....
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls die nah...

I'm begging u
Pls die

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by dopeJemi: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Calm down mate, what is it?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by FruityLass: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yes please
The world's population is effing much!
Die to make it reduce.....thanks
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Don't die, bro

Good life Is turn by turn, your turn is coming.

Don't die, bro

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by wordbank(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dem no dey pay u for ur cum abi ur cum na blanks?
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew. Die nah
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Young03(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
chai girls wicked o, c how girls r wishing ds dude dead
bro think twice
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by adedayourt(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pls die nah...

I'm begging u
Pls die

wicked gal undecided

by d way op pls wat are u waitin fr
die quick
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by adedayourt(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Mtcheeeeeeew. Die nah

needs ur help hw to go bout it
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Twaci(f): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
One very funny thing about life is that at a point, all would seem hopeless...not worth living for. But what we always fail to understand is that people out there may actually be depending on us to live their own lives.

OP, drop your phone, take a stroll outside with a smile. Try to observe the things u term little around you; like your neighbours (say hi to them), the little kid in your compound (carry him or her on your lap and ask for a story).....or you could look out for beggers, don't you know that given the choice they'd swap lives with you?

Suicide aint always the answer. It terms u weak and cowardly. U'd better stand and fight, not just for your life but for those around you...for that little kid in your compound that usually ask for biscuits.

#ThereIsMoreToLife

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by debris: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just close to good deeds hopes begins to fail hold on don't fall!! Be strong.
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by dopeJemi: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
One very funny thing about life is that at a point, all would seem hopeless...not worth living for. But what we always fail to understand is that people out there may. Actually be depending on us to live their own lives.

OP, drop your phone, take a stroll outside with a smile. Try to observe the things u term little around you; like your neighbours (say hi to them), the little kid in your compound (carry him or her on your lap and ask for a story).....or you could look out for beggers, don't you know that given the choice they'd swap lives with you?

Suicide aint always the answer. It terms u weak and cowardly. U'd better stand and fight, not just for your life but for those around you...for that little kid in your compound that usually ask for biscuits.

#ThereIsMoreToLife
cry cry cry cry
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
adedayourt:

wicked gal undecided

by d way op pls wat are u waitin fr
die quick
Wicked boiy grin
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by adedayourt(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Wicked boiy grin

jus foloin ur steps wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by IamLEGEND1: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
hwfar bros,how ur situation dey now?

you don die already?
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Sparkles003(f): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
I want to commit suicide..... Dont know whats wrong. I hate this world. Dont wanna live again. Everybody in it are doomed.... How can i commit and go to heaven, even hell any1 am ready?.... Everyone just frustrating me and i dont have feelings neither do i have the urge to get close to som1.....
In your words stupidity is not a crime.if you commit suicide straight gate to HELL.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
HeartRobber:
Don't die, bro

Good life Is turn by turn, your turn is coming.

Don't die, bro
i got money so theres notin i need
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
One very funny thing about life is that at a point, all would seem hopeless...not worth living for. But what we always fail to understand is that people out there may. Actually be depending on us to live their own lives.

#ThereIsMoreToLife
dont need all thos. Have seen more of life than you
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Twaci(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
dont need all thos. Have seen more of life than you
Experience aint all that dear.

The question is; what impact does it have on you? (Positively)
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Shebarh(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
die na...den wen u get to hell u will keep quiet.. world population is too much sef.. mtchewww.. u want to die and ya telling d whole world... u for no tell us na.. u for do am slowly and silently.. oponu ode
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by gj22(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Some girls dull sha. Someone is crying for help and that's what some of you have to say? If we say Nigerian girls have fish brain now, una go dey vex. Mstchw

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by gj22(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pls die nah...

I'm begging u
Pls die

You are an idiot. You and every other person who made this type of comment. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
The feeling is mutual.
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
InbornGenius:
You got close to Seun, we're getting somewhere sad
meaning??
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by gj22(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Calm down op. There is more to life than all that. Take it a day at a time, death is not the solution to your problems. All these hurdles will pass you by, wish you the best.
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shebarh:
die na...den wen u get to hell u will keep quiet.. world population is too much sef.. mtchewww.. u want to die and ya telling d whole world... u for no tell us na.. u for do am slowly and silently.. oponu ode
thank yhu.... On getting there i wud tell satan to bless yu
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
blublahd:
The feeling is mutual.
no one is worth living with again... U can see the hearth of man from the above commenters
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
gj22:

You are an idiot. You and every other person who made this type of comment. Smh.
Hmmm

Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
Experience aint all that dear.
The question is; what impact does it have on you? (Positively)
have u asked yoself that ques b4
Re: I Want To Die This World Is Not Mine by Shebarh(f): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
thank yhu.... On getting there i wud tell satan to bless yu
I reject it... shebi u wan die.. go to general hospital and see pple dat r suffering to live .u v a life and yet ya not grateful... why?? wat is ya reason sef?? may God v mercy on u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broke Vs Billionaire / Software Engneering And Networking Engrneering Which Is Better? / Documents Required for the Legal Transfer of Title to land or Property in Abuja,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.