Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges (15602 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corpers To Farms / NYSC - The Best And Highest Paying States For National Youth Services In Nigeria / NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Mwada: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Post College days use to be cumbersome to most graduate, as life after school is completely different from the university or college days, most of the graduate finds it difficult to cope with their post campus day as their experience is completely different. While in your undergraduate days, you are free to ask your parent for all your needs ranging from your school fees to pocket money, but things tend to change as you are out of the university, things change to worst as you finish your youth service.

Your family and people around you start to expect something from you, you may not be free to demand money from your aunties and uncles as they will begin to see you as a mere liability against when in your undergraduate days.

Looking at the challenges above I decide to share with my fellow youth service corps and other undergraduate in their final year of study some secrets that I believe in and do hope that any graduate will find it convincing.

Blogging may be the solution to the above challenges, yes blogging, but how? To those that do not know blogging, it is the creation of an online personal journal; bloggers will update this journal from time to time with relevant content that will keep readers coming back. I don’t need to convince you that blogging will be a good solution but will just refer you to the story of Linda Ikeji, a Nigerian lady that is making more than $3 million about N700,000 0000, seven hundred million naira only, per year in blogging alone.

Here is my blogging plan to each and every graduate, undergraduate and those already in their service year with no more night classes and jerking I hope every graduate should be able to do it. This plan depend on your internet access, your income, where you serve (NYSC) and what level of computer experience you got.

• Category one: for those who are already blogging, I will suggest that you pick a profitable niche or still stick to your already established niche, but should change or improve your blogging approach, I will suggest you create at least 3-5 post per day, targeting a particular niche , avoid copy pasting and create your original evergreen content.

• Category two: if you are not already blogging but have a reliable internet access, I wll suggest that you start it from today, go to blogger.com or to get free blog domain. Pick a niche and start to write grammatically correct articles of at least 4-5 hundred words. Write at least a blog a day and stick to this till to the end of your service year you will thank me later.

• Category three: for those that lack reliable access to internet, either due to financial or the part of the country they are serving put still have their laptop, I will recommend you also pick a niche, create you article and save them in folders, you should be able to create an article every day , what I know you can get access to the internet one day to upload all your content.

• Category four: to those that lack access to computer, you should be able to blog also, how? I will suggest you buy an exercise book and write; pick a niche/area and start blogging, what I know is that one day you will get access to computer to typewrite your contents and internet to upload your contents.

What I know, from whatever category you fall into, at the end of your service year you should be having around five hundred to one thousand well written, original organic content of your own. With this you can create a very profitable blog that can compete favorably online, generating a lot of money for you.

source: http://sasuwa..nl/2015/07/how-to-overcome-your-post-youth.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by kennyman2000(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one.

They should also be thinking outside the box while still in school, of various alternatives for them after school. Incase their aspiring jobs isnt forthcoming as such..

Lastly, the earlier, the better they get to understand, life isnt a bed of roses. So as for them to start getting theirselves prepared for the challenges ahead after school.

They shouldnt rely on jobs promised to them by brother tunde,daddy rasaki, union bank branch manager, dangote senior brother, seun osewa wife. Etc.

Start thinking early of the way out if people failed their promises.

All the best to you guys..

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

5 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by fioliro: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
4EverYoungCEO:
Not bad... Am still serving but an entrepreneur in the making.
wish you the best
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by deebsman1(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
isn't this blogging of a thing being over-hyped this days??

6 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Afrocatalyst: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Simple. Start a farm. No stories. Any kind of farming.

3 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by CharlieMaria(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Seen.
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by smudge2079(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
It is all or nothing.... Bet it all
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one OP,
but you're making it seem like blogging is the only way one can make money during and immediately after service.
are you a blogger??

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by sagewonders(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
this your post is going to be useful soon. I an in my final year. though I blog Even now.

Please help me

BVN PALABA: I Used Two Different Names To Open Two Accounts. - Business - Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2491920/bvn-palaba-used-two-different

Igbo -ukwu: Home Of The Roped Pots - Anambra State - Culture - Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2490934/igbo-ukwu-home-roped-pots
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Not bad... Am still serving but an entrepreneur in the making.
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by laurel03(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by wisefizz(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok. Thank you..
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by grin88(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Noted but

2 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by umarc19: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice post.

I need dis kinda advice.

Batch B 2014

wink
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2015
OK
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by umarc19: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice post.

Need dis kinda advice.

Passed out recently.

Batch B 2014

wink
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks
OP encouraging more hungry bloggers to feed us with more lies and exaggerated stories on the Internet.. Best way to overcome post nysc financial challenges? How about getting a fukkin job or starting a more constructive business than blogging..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by activelyA(f): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2015
The blogging market is very populated...
What way are you going to distinguish your blog from another which have not been tried/done by others before?
This leads to false stories, lies and plagiarism.

Anyway, no mind me...I just dey talk. grin Hunger lipsrsealed never fire me yet grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by idongesit88: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Good thread op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) / Kaduna B15 Thread..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.