Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Robbers On Rampage In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers On Rampage In Lagos (890 Views)

Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? / Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge / Armed Robbers On Rampage In Ikirun, Osun. Kill 2, Injure 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbers On Rampage In Lagos by peeceelove(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
Iwant to bring to ur attention that robbers are seriously on rampage presently in lagos. this morning my cousin sister was rob in front of my house at about 6 am, my friends house was also rob all the tenant was asked to bring out all the have and eventually they went with food stuff and other house hold items. two days ago my Brothers wife was unfortunate to be in the cross fire of the idimu invasion by robbers, they collected her hand set and money she had at the fueling station she went to get fuel, her car keys was collected but thrown into a drinage system, they succeeded in collecting a small amount of money from the fuel station at shasha area of lagos state. pls what is really happening.

NL Members what advice do u guys have for this rampage, should the govt impose a stiffer penalty for this guys or what. for me capital purnishment i stand for anytime.
Re: Robbers On Rampage In Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2009
peeceelove:

Iwant to bring to ur attention that robbers are seriously on rampage presently in lagos. this morning my cousin sister was rob in front of my house at about 6 am, my friends house was also rob all the tenant was asked to bring out all the have and eventually they went with food stuff and other house hold items. two days ago my Brothers wife was unfortunate to be in the cross fire of the idimu invasion by robbers, they collected her hand set and money she had at the fueling station she went to get fuel, her car keys was collected but thrown into a drinage system, they succeeded in collecting a small amount of money from the fuel station at shasha area of lagos state. pls what is really happening.

NL Members what advice do u guys have for this rampage, should the govt impose a stiffer penalty for this guys or what. for me capital purnishment i stand for anytime.

Some are robbers are foolish!

Putting your life at risk because of foodstuff is definitely not tight
! cheesy
Re: Robbers On Rampage In Lagos by JJYOU: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
peeceelove:

it will get better.
MrCrackles:

Some are robbers are foolish!

Putting your life at risk because of foodstuff is definitely not tight
! cheesy
they know it is almost risk free.

(1) (Reply)

Audacious Robbers Eat, Bathe, Watch Movie In Victims’ House / Efcc Arrests Fake Traditional Ruler For $2430,000 Fraud / Man Shot Himself Trying To Pluck A Mango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.