Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Meet Maya Penn | A 13 Year Old CEO Of Maya’s Ideas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Maya Penn | A 13 Year Old CEO Of Maya’s Ideas (494 Views)

See What An Alfa Allegedly Did To A 13-year-old Boy Because He Missed A Class / Meet The Youngest CEO Of A Company And Also A Hacker @ Age 9yrs / Photos Of A 13 Month Old Baby Girl Who Survived South Sudan Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Maya Penn | A 13 Year Old CEO Of Maya’s Ideas by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Maya Penn started her first company when she was 8 years old. She is an artist, animator, designer, philanthropist, environmentalist, and girls rights activist. She thinks deeply about how to be responsible both to her customers and to the planet. She shares her story — and some animations, and some designs, and some infectious energy — in this charming talk on Ted talk.
If Maya Penn can, YOU CAN!

See video below;

I am so motivated by Maya, here are the key notes I took from her as an entrepreneur;

If you can conceive the idea, you can achieve it. Maya stated – “Ideas can spark a movement”, “Ideas are opportunities and innovation”, “Ideas are truly what makes the world go round”.
Start now, it’s never too early or too late; the earlier the better. – Maya started at 8 years
Always give back
Parents are very important.
Learn and understand your business. Maya stated – Branding, marketing, staying engaged with customers, seeing what sold the most and least.
Consistency takes you places. – Forbes magazine contacted Maya.
Research ReSEARCH RESEARCH
Meet your customers needs
Passion is essential
I hope you gained alot watching this video just as I did. Kindly leave a comment below and tell us what you gained.

My name is Bukky Bello and I’m the founder of Bellafricana Digest. You should visit Bellafricana marketplace: www.bellafricana.com

You can follow me on facebook: bellafricana, Twitter: @bellafricana, IG: bell_africana.

Feel free to SHARE THIS!
Source: http://digest.bellafricana.com/meet-maya-penn-a-13-year-old-ceo-of-mayas-ideas/#more-7086

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ooni Of Ife Is Very Much Alive – Traditional Chiefs / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Collect N49k As Monthly Salary? / $2.1m Seized Cash: Ex-nhis Boss Appears Before EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.