Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lolz.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lolz.. (1363 Views)

Lolz.. Nigeria Johnny Bravo, Dino Melaye Sued For Copyright Infringement / This Seems To Be A Sweet Crime For This Guys (lolz) / Enugu Masquerades Arrested For Stealing N57,000 From Traders - LOLZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolz.. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Lolz.. by jinha(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
just use hypo.... chikana
Re: Lolz.. by ndidibabe(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
First of all, go down low.
Re: Lolz.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:
I take that as humor bt as a lady i expected u to have more sense than the slowpoke above u...

2 Likes

Re: Lolz.. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Go straight to him and tell him you have no hand in it. If he doesn't believe, let him do his worse.

2 Likes

Re: Lolz.. by ndidibabe(f): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
olatunji21:

I take that as humor bt as a lady i expected u to have more sense than the slowpoke above u...
If you are looking for a solution to this kind of problem here, you must be daft.

1 Like

Re: Lolz.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:
If you are looking for a solution to this kind of problem here, you must be daft.

I stil insist that as a weaker Sex, i expect far better than this From u... Put your time to good use..

1 Like

Re: Lolz.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
ndidibabe:
your not supposed to be in a civil society,making jokes over ones predicament,your place should be among the baboons in yankari game reserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolz.. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Brother,get an elder from your family and pay the guys family a visit,insit on seein the dad if hiss around and calmly defend yourself,moreover pray and have people pray with u
Re: Lolz.. by Mbkite(m): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2015
You didn't do it right? Then relax. Don't be tensed up, take out quality time to sing praises to God, bearing the situation in mind. You may nt even bother praying. God shall rise from His throne n fight your battles. I hope u hv told d guy u aint responsible 4 dat? If u hv no need stressing it. Just try heavy weight praises, it works. My advice may look awkward, but it works.

1 Like

Re: Lolz.. by Damiflies: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Mbkite:
You didn't do it right? Then relax. Don't be tensed up, take out quality time to sing praises to God, bearing the situation in mind. You may nt even bother praying. God shall rise from His throne n fight your battles. I hope u hv told d guy u aint responsible 4 dat? If u hv no need stressing it. Just try heavy weight praises, it works. My advice may look awkward, but it works.

1million likes.
U have just revealed a heavenly secret here. For the benefit of others,pls this is a divine advice/solution for ANY situation.
@Op-having considered this ,try adopt the below quote as well.Shalom

Randyhot:
Brother,get an elder from your family and pay the guys family a visit,insit on seein the dad if hiss around and calmly defend yourself,moreover pray and have people pray with u

2 Likes

Re: Lolz.. by DoubleFaith(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
God will fight your battle...pray for the holy spirit to lead the way...and just go and explain/prove your innocence. God be with you...you shall not be put to shame if you are innocent.
Re: Lolz.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
DoubleFaith:
God will fight your battle...pray for the holy spirit to lead the way...and just go and explain/prove your innocence. God be with you...you shall not be put to shame if you are innocent.
Your moniker says it all.
Re: Lolz.. by andyanders: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lesson for people to learn from.Choose the kind of friends you move with. Never EVER move with any police man's children as they are products of crime.

Sometimes you wonder how they reason.How can the guy start accusing you for an offence you never committed if not that same blood from his dad runs in him.

Be careful with him and report this issue to your parents and let them know what is going on as he may plan to do evil to you, but God is greater than him.Be careful and watch your back from now.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abuja Civil Servant Who Paid N60m Tithe To Redeemed Church / Afrocandy Shares The Craziest Christmas Photos / Photos!Dangote Truck Driver Cooking On Fuel Tank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.