Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious (1469 Views)

SO Hilarious:some People No Just Get Joy I Swear(pics) / Igbos And Money. So So Hilarious. / Hilarious Joke Of The Day.. .... So So Funny!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by liljboy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
naija parents be like

Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by shalomm: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by INTROVERT(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Well ironed at least. grin
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by chaberry(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cute
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by samwayne154(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hate it....that was hw mine was till pry 6....mum would always say I look smart...with a big uniform?

Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by zinachidi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
samwayne154:
Hate it....that was hw mine was till pry 6....mum would always say I look smart...with a big uniform?
lol, exactly,,, i shaped the living daylights outta my uniform though.. and now attached a D&G label to the collar, so it woulld be designers.. grin

Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by samwayne154(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, exactly,,, i shaped the living daylights outta my uniform though.. and now attached a D&G label to the collar, so it woulld be designers.. grin
....lol
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by endowednicky(f): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
zinachidi:
no lie.......that was during ur sSs days!!!

You that use to wear tear tear nicka to class!!!!!remember dar song we use to sing. For you

Tear tear patch patch,omo baba shoemaker
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by zinachidi(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
endowednicky:
no lie.......that was during ur sSs days!!!

You that use to wear tear tear nicka to class!!!!!remember dar song we use to sing. For you

Tear tear patch patch,omo baba shoemaker
lol,, no be me oo,, u go my school?? Na u joor..
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by endowednicky(f): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2015
zinachidi:
lol,, no be me oo,, u go my school?? Na u joor..
yes na

You don forget...no worry,,you were a small boy.
Re: Photo: Pic Of The Day.... So Hilarious by zinachidi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
endowednicky:
yes na

You don forget...no worry,,you were a small boy.
hehehe,, small boy ko....

Jose Mourinho Spotted At MFM Headquaters Lagos. (Pic) / PICTURE: Hilarious Kiss Him Or Go To Jail... / Hilarious! When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One