Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 (1972 Views)

5 Things To Check When Buying An Android In 2017 / 5 Best Antivirus And Anti-malware Apps For Android / Blackberry Moving Completely To Android In 2016.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by donluckybest: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hi there, I wanna share you five best antivirus programs that you need on your android for a more safer security.
*.AVAST MOBILE SECURITY
Avast mobile antivirus is good security option for mobile users, as it has a good features for security. Avast security is not a new program, it is trusted up to 95 % and I highly recommend you to have this program on your android device.
*.AVG ANTIVIRUS
Over the past years, AVG antivirus has being one of the best antivirus ever. It has lot of features that you can rely on when surfing the internet.
AVG has a paid and free version, the free version has some good features like "camera theft". I don't see any reason why I will opt-in for AVG paid version, because the free version covers all my needs. I highly recommend this software.
*.MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS
MCafee antivirus is one of the security program I would recommend as the company is really improving on how to become one of the best in the competition. The program provide maximum security for your mobile phone.
*.NORTON ANTIVIRUS
Well I haven't really used Norton antivirus for a long time, but with what I have experienced with them, they worth being listed among the top five antivirus in 2015.
*.BITDEFENDER
Bitdefender will be a kind of new software to lot of people, but their service is really awesome. They provide enterprise security, business security.
Bitdefender has a free trial version and paid version.
These are the top 5 antivirus programs in 2015.
Below is a list of other antivirus programs :-
*.Kapersky Internet Security
*.Immunet Protect
*.Avira Antivirus
*.Norman Antivirus
*.Kingsoft Antivirus
*.Net Protector
*.Blue Point Security
*.Dr. Web Antivirus
*.Moon Secure antivirus
source : www.jointgeeks.com/2015/07/5-best-antivirus-for-your-android-in.html
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by shalomm: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by INTROVERT(f): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
A vast = best
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by kelvyn7: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
no antivirus like Avast abeg. I have used alot. but still better than the rest. and its freee! the others will just give u one month trial period
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by ITbomb(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing like Android virus. Just use the extra features that those so-called Antivirus have like phone theft, ram cleaner, junk cleaner etc

http://www.ityunit.com/2015/05/myth-and-reality-of-android-virus-and.html?m=0
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by donluckybest: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
I really prefer AVG
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by babafunny(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bitdefender Antivirus is one the top-notch virus and malware stopper. This antivirus is general multi-device antivirus program. Bitdefender ranks high both... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/bitdefender-antivirus-2016-how-to-protect-your-files-and-document-with-bitdefender/
Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by jericco1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
I've stopped using dem. They work nothing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 by babafunny(m): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Avg free download for mobile, your best security tool against any form of malware. Avg Free Download, no avg activation code, protect your mobile, SD cards. For more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/avg-free-download-antivirus-avg-free-download-for-android-and-more/

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Moto X 2015 Arrives In Style, Launches As Moto X Style And Moto X Play / Sad As Glo Activate Poor Internet Service Across The Country Once Again / New Update Available For The Infinix Phone Master App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.