Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! (4315 Views)

Reg 05 Toyota Corolla LE - B Kings Auto Ltd / Distress Sale Toyota Camry :- B Kings Auto Ltd / Reg Muscle Toyota Camry :- B Kings Auto Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 2:42am On Sep 06, 2015
bimppyola:

Okay i got that ,what document can the should the buyer provide to the pick up agentto enable the seller to release the vehicle to the pickup agent so as to ship it to Nigeria??
As you have said that the bill of lading is the only document to claim the vehicle.Can the seller go to the port to claim his vehicle by him self alone or you need a custom agent to do thatand what is the process like?

Not sure what you are trying to do but when you buy your car let your agent worry about picking up and shipping to you. When it arrives get a clearing agent to clear for you. As much as i cherish what you are trying to do, clearing a vehicle is not what a regular person without a proper knowledge of the process and procedure should try and attempt. Whatever money you are trying to save might actually be wasted in rookie mistake that might end up costing you more in the long run.

For example, you will need a registered agent with the Nigerian customs to sign some forms for you among other things. Most of these questions you are asking, alludes to someone in the beginner stage.

If you wanna learn about the job, try and get a someone to shadow and teach you. If you wanna save money trying to clear your own car, might not be good idea at this stage. You can save money by performing your own surgery or representing yourself in court, but is it a good idea?

My advise to you is that get an agent to do it and you shadow that person for a while after few shipment, you can decide if you wanna do it.

Remember, being able and knowing how to do something doesn't make it a good idea that you should do it.

2 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 2:55am On Sep 06, 2015
USAutoBuy:

Not sure what you are trying to do but when you buy your car let your agent worry about picking up and shipping to you. When it arrives get a clearing agent to clear for you. As much as i cherish what you are trying to do, clearing a vehicle is not what a regular person without a proper knowledge of the process and procedure should try and attempt. Whatever money you are trying to save might actually be wasted in rookie mistake that might end up costing you more in the long run.

For example, you will need a registered agent with the Nigerian customs to sign some forms for you among other things. Most of these questions you are asking, alludes to someone in the beginner stage.

If you wanna learn about the job, try and get a someone to shadow and teach you. If you wanna save money trying to clear your own car, might not be good idea at this stage. You can save money by performing your own surgery or representing yourself in court, but is it a good idea?

My advise to you is that get an agent to do it and you shadow that person for a while after few shipment, you can decide if you wanna do it.

Remember, being able and knowing how to do something doesn't make it a good idea that you should do it.

Than you for for your response,i really appreciate your effort.

Like copart.com and iaai.com,they sell dented vehicles but which site can you recommend that sells clean and cheap vehicles without any kind of issues ?
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 4:21am On Sep 06, 2015
bimppyola:

Than you for for your response,i really appreciate your effort.
Like copart.com and iaai.com,they sell dented vehicles but which site can you recommend that sells clean and cheap vehicles without any kind of issues ?

Really depends on your plan for the vehicle. If you plan selling it, it might be better off to find something on those site with very minimal damage cos the price structure in Nigeria allows very little room to make money cos 80-90% of vehicle in Nigeria are salvaged.

However, if you are looking for clean title non accidented vehicles, you can check:

www.cars.com

www.autotrader.com

Good luck
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by ClearYourGoods: 4:36am On Sep 06, 2015
USAutoBuy:

Really depends on your plan for the vehicle. If you plan selling it, it might be better off to find something on those site with very minimal damage cos the price structure in Nigeria allows very little room to make money cos 80-90% of vehicle in Nigeria are salvaged.

However, if you are looking for clean title non accidented vehicles, you can check:

www.cars.com

www.autotrader.com

Good luck
He may register at manheim.com too.

Hey USAutoBuy, MGL sent you an email.
MGL
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

He may register at manheim.com too.
Hey USAutoBuy, MGL sent you an email.
MGL

Mannheim is a DEALER ONLY auction
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2015
USAutoBuy:

www.cars.com

www.autotrader.com

Good luck

Thank you

i can see that you are car dealer and can i ask some few question

Please where is your office at?

Do you testimonies or have u purchased and delivered cars for nairalanders??

Can you help buy a cheap Suv?

Can you help to buy from a seller on ebay.com based in USA (can you inspect the car first before you buy onbehalf of the buyer
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2015
USAutoBuy:

Mannheim is a DEALER ONLY auction
do they sell clean used vehicles or dented as well
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2015
bimppyola:

do they sell clean used vehicles or dented as well

Mostly clean cars. What vehicle are you trying to buy? Post the ebay link. i am based in Florida
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by correctyourself(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
USAutoBuy:

It is the responsibility of whoever is arranging the shipping. If the seller is arranging the shipping, he WILL MOST LIKELY be responsible for the cost of sending the bill of laden. However, if the buyer is arranging his own shipping, the seller is out of the picture. You cannot expect the cost to be passed on to the dealer after you have picked up your car and left.

Remember that these rules are not written in stone, some dealer will refuse to be involved in shipping the vehicle not to talk of even paying a penny in the cost of the bill of laden especially if they are not familiar with shipping process. Their job is to sell and what happens after that is buyer's responsibility. Most dealers that ships are doing it mostly out of courtesy and helping out buyer

Regards

I saw your post/response! Please what is your role in terms of buying a car from U.S to Nigeria, in case I'm interested. Thanks.
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
correctyourself:

I saw your post/response! Please what is your role in terms of buying a car from U.S to Nigeria, in case I'm interested. Thanks.

I am auto dealer / broker. I can help u search and buy or if you have a link of what you want, i can help you buy it.

Send me email at:

kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

EOD 05 Toks 4plugs For Sale@1.550m. / SOLDmport And Ship Ready 2008 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van 315 Extended Wheel Base / 800 Tons Ramp Barge Fairly Used For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.