Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live (1385 Views)

Arik Air Aircraft Loses Engine Mid-Air Between Lagos & Jos / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Recent Journeys Between Lagos And Osogbo, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by blakky97(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hit like for lasgidi, and share for abuja.

For me; lagos all the way.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by MRpii(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
I wil live in OPs nostrils
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by guntranno(f): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lagos n Jams?

1 Like

Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by londoner: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
No contest, Abuja 100%.

1 Like

Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abuja is definitely more livable and i will prefer it but what draws people to Lagos is the money.

1 Like

Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by londoner: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Afam4eva:
Abuja is definitely more livable and i will prefer it but what draws people to Lagos is the money.

And the dream of hustling and "making it" (even if you never actually do) whereby you'll be wasting your time if you set off for ABJ without a plan or reason/justification.

1 Like

Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by blakky97(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

And the dream of hustling and "making it" (even if you never actually do) whereby you'll be wasting your time if you set off for ABJ without a plan or reason/justification.
exactly
Higher chances of survival in lagos
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by blakky97(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
MRpii:
I wil live in OPs nostrils
Thanks bro. God bless!
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja, Where Would You Rather Live by londoner: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
blakky97:
exactly
Higher chances of survival in lagos

You are correct in another way. Lagos is about constant striving and survival, Abuja is about living and maintaining.

Both cities have their place and use.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Clever Ways To Personalize Your Luggage / 8 Most Awesome "Pools" Around The World (Photos) / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.