Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service (32303 Views)

NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol mba ooh...I don't want to be a babymama cheesy

Lool...u will marry b4 going to camp na
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by optimusprime2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
kennygee:
It was about time.

Miscarriages and child births in camps have become the other of the day in Camps.

Some of these mothers go even bring children dey suffer them with camp stress.
Wow, are you serious
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by eleko1: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2015
cool embarassed tongue grin grin wink tongue tongue My threatened work.*release fart and run*.
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy E pain am oooo... when you dey find my trouble you no know angry angry

Oya tell Iya Bimbo, sey na yoke I dey yoke ooo angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by osazeeblue01: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Good move. Excuses be come too much.
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Blame the man putting them in that way cheesy. The men knows what happens on the training ground so he pllannts his seed before she goes to ccamp grin

As for the pregnant ladies, why don't they chill till after nursing? After all, the training involves drills and stressful exercises.
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Beesluv: 1:51am On Jul 24, 2015
No more room for platoon 11 tinz keina
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Sike(m): 2:01am On Jul 24, 2015
That's cool
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by delishpot: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Very good move
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by wakes: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
They are too many everywhere!
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by VickyRotex(f): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2015
eleko1:
cool embarassed tongue grin grin wink tongue tongue My threatened work.*release fart and run*.

Ewwwwwwwww shocked

Lemme oooooo angry angry angry angry angry undecided
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Marcelinho(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Preparing for my own
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by peteofi(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Supported. Its almost disgusting seeing ladies putting on the NYSC uniform and carrying a baby at their back. For wetin na. The scheme is called NYSC (National youths service scheme) not NMSC (national mothers service scheme)

1 Like

Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2015
shocked

the rate At which my mates are getting married so as to influence their posting is alarming.

Abeg o to avoid being barred.

Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by uracocksucker: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Common now 'bars' ? they are exempted until capable not restricted. It only follows that when you talk about education (or educationally related issues), at least take the time to use good grammar, tense and apt diction
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by inemani: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
And dis came at the niche of time. I can vividly recall how I struggled wid baby while going to d camp two years ago. If to say na now ehn, make e be
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Digriz(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2015
deracathy:
shocked

the rate At which my mates are getting married so as to influence their posting is alarming.

Abeg o to avoid being barred.
So they should never get pregnant just bcus of NYSC,better be scraped than discriminate.
My wife is serving and she's a nursing mother, my first issue and by next batch she wl be pregnant for our second issue by Gods grace. So, when wl she go for the service since she's still bearing child? i mean for those in the same condition as she is who are still to serve. I thank God that she avoided the ban bcus she always pray to serve.
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by charijee(f): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Charijee come and chi chom chin o grin grin
I'm seeing o.....but this is naija sha, anything is workable grin grin
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
charijee:
I'm seeing o.....but this is naija sha, anything is workable grin grin

Better dey well o
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Exponental(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2015
this doesn't look like news to me, it's just that it has not been effectively implemented.
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by seunmi4real(f): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wat about people that has graduated some years ago and have been mobilized? Will they sit at home and be looking without getting married or getting pregnant? as if there is a ready made job for them after serving their fatherland. NYSC should be optional and not compulsory for people below serving age because it's not worth dying for. Nigeria should tackle life after Nysc.
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by PecE2Make: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
How about nursing fathers?
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by demobaba1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its long overdue, pla next page !!!
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by thayora: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is a draconian policy by NYSC., aimed mostly at those who are married of which I will advice them to have a rethink about it because they will be tampering with the very foundation of several families,or does that mean the scheme is now meant for the singles only ? .take for instance those that got married while waiting for the clarion call and along the line took in before this new policy came up what is their fate now? in my opinion the timing is wrong and uncalled for,atleast circular should have been sent to various institutions and minimum time given to disseminate the information before implementation. .
if you ask them to deliver before they can take part what will happen after delivery, they have to wait another year(s )until the child is weaned ? or is NYSC now indirectly encouraging abortion?
Re: NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Digriz:
So they should never get pregnant just bcus of NYSC,better be scraped than discriminate.
My wife is serving and she's a nursing mother, my first issue and by next batch she wl be pregnant for our second issue by Gods grace. So, when wl she go for the service since she's still bearing child? i mean for those in the same condition as she is who are still to serve. I thank God that she avoided the ban bcus she always pray to serve.

Bros, I understand your point of view.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Importance Of NYSC In The Labour Market? / Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident / NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.