Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Fuel Delivery To Your Doorstep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Delivery To Your Doorstep (305 Views)

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari / Amazing! Nigerian Man Develops App That Will Bring Fuel To Your Doorstep / Nigerian Develops App That Delivers Fuel To Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Delivery To Your Doorstep by Macsita: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
With your daily tasks and too much to do, am sure the stress that comes with purchasing fuel,diesel or cooking gas is a task you would want to get rid off especially during this scarcity period where one has to queue at stations.

This is a burden to me and i thought maybe am not the only one exhausted from this, so I decided to create this 3mins survey that aims at delivering Fuel to you at your convenience.

Be rest assured that this survey is short and simple hence would not take your time. Kindly click link to take the survey.

https://surveyplanet.com/55adf6324fda3648438d7ff5

(1) (Reply)

Death Penalty For Terrorists In Tunisia, Should We Follow Suit? - Must Read / Buy 2 Grosvenor Shirts & Get 1 FREEEEEEEE ! / “we Received N10m Not N78m” – Firm Counters Lagos Government’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.