Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Techies Pls Help!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Techies Pls Help!!!!! (331 Views)

Larger Market For Web Developers And Techies / Nairaland Techies - Need Your Opinion On Yakata.com.ng Classified Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techies Pls Help!!!!! by obiscapula(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Your message couldn't be delivered because the group you're sending to needs to know who you are before it will accept your message.

To fix this problem, ask the email admin for the group to configure the group to accept messages from you.

For Email Administrators
This error occurs when the group is configured to reject email from senders outside of the group's organization. To fix the issue, the recipient's email admin must either add the sender's address to the group's list of allowed senders or they must select the group's delivery management option that allows senders both inside and outside of their organization to send email to it.
Re: Techies Pls Help!!!!! by obiscapula(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
I get the above error msg everytime I send a msg using my gmail.pls guys help me.
Started with interns@accessbankplc.com
Re: Techies Pls Help!!!!! by gidimasters(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
its either the emai address is not correct or they have timed the period when they want to receive msg

(1) (Reply)

200 Ways To Make Money Online (infographics) / 2016/2017 Runs Update / Benefits Of Targeted Website Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.