Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? (1645 Views)

More Insight About The Benefits Of Having New Obas / What Are The Benefits Of NYSC After 43years Of Creation? Is There UNITY? / What Are The Benefits Of Being A UN Peace Ambassador? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Fesomu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please tell me
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
You get to be loud and obnoxious all the time among fellow Niggerians
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Zero!

Nigeria is a zoo and there are no benefits in living in a zoo or being from a zoo.

I would have completely never come back but for my love for Biafra.
I believe I'm in Biafra not Nigeria and nothing takes me to Nigeria.

Nigeria is a dead end in all category.

I spit on Nigeria, I detest how it affects Biafran culture.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by kamair237(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
If u really wanna know d benefits of being a Nigerian, move out of Naija to anoda country let's say African country.... compare things and u will see...

Experience!!!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Beanscake: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
- Being loud and obnoxious.
- Somehow believing Nigeria is better than other African countries.
- Never question religion. Believe all manner of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Too numerous to mention.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lack of power supply, water supply, security, no drainage systems, fvcked up and idiotic police men, fvcking/bowing to all dick an harry to get a 20k job and hiring a one room apartment for a billion dollars.

Many more benefits but it's better u should run for ur life u hear?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by yomi007k(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Beanscake:
- Being loud and obnoxious.
- Somehow believing Nigeria is better than other African countries.
- Never question religion. Believe all manner of nonsense.
These r benefits?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by yomi007k(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Too numerous to mention.
I pray undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by yomi007k(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
If u really wanna know d benefits of being a Nigerian, move out of Naija to anoda country let's say African country.... compare things and u will see...

Experience!!!

U have not answered d question
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Nothing only headache
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by funlord(m): 1:23am On Jul 24, 2015
grin Breathing air within its boundaries! After that na OYO state!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 24, 2015
WombRaiders:
There is severe drought this year in the north.

The rains have failed.

The harbingers to follow from Sept. 13, 2015 are:

1. Crash of the Naira which Buhari has anchored to the Dollar. The Naira will crash because the US Stock Market is set to crash without any sight of rebound.

2. The Economy will further collapse because the FG will be broke due to a shut down of the oil wells.

3. Insecurity situation in the north and middle belt will further escalate as Boko Haram gain more territories further from their NE enclaves.

4. The Political situation will be tense as social unrest spreads across the Niger Delta and Biafra due to Buhari's misplaced war in that region.

5. The International community will lose all faith in Nigeria and declare it a failed state.

6. The drought of 2015 will affect food prices across the Nation with severe cases of malnourishment in the north.

7. Disease and pestilence will further spread across the already ravaged north.

8. Buhari will be declared wanted by the ICC after evidence is shown of his links to Boko Haram and for arresting and ordering extrajudicial killings of political opponents and southern minority secessionist rebels.

9. ISIS overruns the capital on invitation by Buhari.

10. ISIS marches into SW Nigeria with little or no resistance.

11. Nigeria dies and in it's place the black flag of Jihad is raised.

12. Niger Delta and Biafra Republics are declared immediately after 11.

(1) (Reply)

The CIA Are VERMIN !! / Rev Ejike Mbaka Is The New Face Of Igbo Traitor-ifeduba / Wike Governing Rivers Like A Dictator – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.