Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hei Oya Swear!!! Check Out If U Re Proud Of Your Childhood - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hei Oya Swear!!! Check Out If U Re Proud Of Your Childhood (751 Views)

Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. / Confession Time: Oya Swear That You Never Did Any Of This When You Were Young / Oya Swear Sey U No Do Any Of These. ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hei Oya Swear!!! Check Out If U Re Proud Of Your Childhood by carlkenny: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Heeeii, oya swear!

― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". D song in church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is actually " o sing my soul and praise d Lord. I knw u are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u guilty? hahahaha! keep sharing d fun and laff it offJesus died over 2000 yrs ago and nobody has ever called him the late Jesus, not even de devil. No where in history! He is still the Living God! Yet 97 out of 100% will not share this truth, if u are 1 of the 3% who will stand up 4 Him, then send this to 7pple if u Luv Jesus. I DO

1 Like

Re: Hei Oya Swear!!! Check Out If U Re Proud Of Your Childhood by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
If you never acted daddy and mummy.
Re: Hei Oya Swear!!! Check Out If U Re Proud Of Your Childhood by K114: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sounds like someone i grew up with
Re: Hei Oya Swear!!! Check Out If U Re Proud Of Your Childhood by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
*Using two legs to build houses with sand*... Hmmm... I wonder which Nigerian actually did dt if u ain't a resident from a sea-shore area like rhode island in US... Hmmm again
Re: Hei Oya Swear!!! Check Out If U Re Proud Of Your Childhood by DrayZee: 4:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Nyc work@carlkenny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Do You Remember Doing This? / There Is No Peace In Mi Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.