Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Seperate Your Home Wears - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Seperate Your Home Wears (512 Views)

Pics Of What Your Home Should Look Like From 2017 Hence. 3D PVC & Wall Papers / Learn Fashion Design From The Comfort Of Your Home @ Www.fb.com/ismecouture / Aventus Creed Cologue For The Wealthy, Seperate Men From The Boys!, Specially Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seperate Your Home Wears by iamjadewale(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
separate your home wears
You can compartmentalize your work life from your home life by changing your clothes when you get home

I personally think that compartmentalizing your work and home lives is one of the most best things you can do both for not only your productivity, but also for your quality of life. One awesome way to help accomplish this is to wear different outfits when you’re at work and at home.
One of the big downsides to workplace attire becoming more casual is that it’s harder for you to compartmentalize your work and home lives when you wear the same clothes all day long. http://desynme..com/2015/07/seperate-your-home-wears.html

(1) (Reply)

Natural Beauty Tips / Resonance Clothingsclothings ( Vintage Shirts) Male And Female / I Want To Start A Boutique...i Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.