Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

How To Use Trial Software Forever( Using Run As Date) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Trial Software Forever( Using Run As Date) (4543 Views)

How To Reset Or Extend Trial Period Of Any Windows Software / How To Run Trial Version Of Any Software Forever / Top 2 Ways To Use Trial Softwares Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Trial Software Forever( Using Run As Date) by Greatzeus(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2015
How to use trial software forever( Using Run As Date)

1. Download Run As Date software(32\64bits).

2. Unzip the file

3. Atfter unzipping,you will get 3 seperate files,click on the one that says
Run As Date.exe.
It doesnt need installation,just double click it and it runs automatically.

4. The Run As Date window will pop up.Consisting of 3 fields,check boxes and buttons

5. Choose the software by clicking the browse button on the top right corner of Application.

6. On the next field,just specify the date you have installed the trial software you want to
run forever.

7. Go and click Run,wait a second,and the application will instantly launch.

8. Make a shortcut of the application by just giving a name to your shortcut and click the
button that says "create a desktop shortcut"

9. Now you can use the software forever
Re: How To Use Trial Software Forever( Using Run As Date) by madridguy(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Nice cheat technique.
Re: How To Use Trial Software Forever( Using Run As Date) by toddmoeller: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
I remember the times when Run as a Date was working. These days it has been patched and it is not working anymore. I personally use Trial Resetter to reset the trial period of any software. Give this reset tool a try if you are looking for any solution which still works.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop Range From 40k To 50k / Dell G3, 16gb Ram, 256gb Ssd+1tb Hdd, 8th Gen Core I5-8300h, 6gb Nvidia Gtx 1060 / Super Neat UK Used HP 340 G2 At Affordable Price *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.