Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

MEETING WAVE: Meet Businss Funders-partners-boss-workers Or Business Planers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MEETING WAVE: Meet Businss Funders-partners-boss-workers Or Business Planers (450 Views)

In The Wake Of A Wave Of Fintechs, Banks Are Getting Personal / Finance Your Ppp And Bop Projects Through Our International Project Funders / Learn How To Start Fish Farming Businss And Estimmated Cost To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MEETING WAVE: Meet Businss Funders-partners-boss-workers Or Business Planers by Kensharval(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Are you ready to meet a person that will fund your business, a person that will make you a business plan, a business partner, a worker, a boss or someone you might need their service? You can post your text indicating what type of service you need and dont forget to leave you contact details, you would get response in minutes.
Re: MEETING WAVE: Meet Businss Funders-partners-boss-workers Or Business Planers by adehsenior(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2015
I need business funding, have a good business on cattle rearing (cow flattening) here in the north with high return on investment.
I have a good business plan on ground for the investor to take a look at.
My contact details
adehsenior@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Audit Reports In Nigeria / Find Out Who The Bank Debtors Are / Events Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.