Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,932 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Important Notice Pls Read!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Important Notice Pls Read!!!!!! (445 Views)

Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / Those Who Wants To Join MMM Pls Read This Before Taking The Investing Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice Pls Read!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2015
PART - TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT AVAILABLE Are you consumed by both personal /or business life and you need an helping hand for the following task below: - arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally travelling to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations. - carrying out background research and presenting findings. - delivery of document or luggage nationwide. -supervision of project, shopping and running errand Available to travel in and out of the country if necessary. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENTS: detailed- oriented, highly organized and efficient, enterprising, Good people skills and exceptional communication skills. OBJECTIVE: To relieve my employer from task associating with personal / or business life, also to be relevant to there stated priorities and goals professionally while still pursuing a rewarding and challenging career. CERTIFICATE ACQUIRED - Nysc certificate - higher national diploma certificate in mathematics and statistics. PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE institute of customer relationship management (ICRM) postgraduate diploma certificate and associate certificate. - INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF NIGERIA (in view) Contact no: 08168523595 tundesotayo15@gmail.com
Re: Important Notice Pls Read!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Landed properties for sale
- Plots or acres of land for sales
- plot or acres land for sales for each of the following( pig farm, plantain farm, poultry farm e t c)
- Complete and uncompleted building.
Location of the landed properties and others are Agbado, Adiyan gas line, ifo Abeokuta express way, ijoko simawa behind redeemtion camp e t c.
For enquiries Call Tunde Sotayo 08168523595

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Dominate Your Market Online? / Uba Fraud / Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.