Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) (51161 Views)

Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW...hear in London, we capture and take them to vet....in that place Nigeria,u people shoot & take them market....even corkroach sef, u shoot....don't u people hav Animal rights?... YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Illiteracy is very high in Nigeria and the govt. Is very irresponsible.
Civilised people don't kill wild animals again in this 21st century. If they see a stray animal, they call the authorities to evacuate the animal.

Unfortunately in Nigeria, they want to eat the monkey and the govt is not there to rescue the animal.
Careless hungry people vs irresponsible govt.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Princecalm(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Sanchez01:

That "monkey" is a Baboon.

Let's shove this "if it was in advanced countries" ish, it's really sickening. You cannot just put an animal in the zoo without proper quarantine and solid lab tests, not in this Ebola period wherein we have been made to understand that monkeys cum baboons and bats are primary carriers. Killing it may have been a good idea for health sake but removing the carcass without the technical know-how is far more risky at this point since the Ebola status of the baboon is uncertain.

NB: those who killed it and those who watched should be placed under close watch.
I guess you did not see treated in my post. We just hope that carcass doesn't contain any deadly virus, else we will just be seeing another deadly disease outbreak because it was reported that the animal killed some livestocks in that area and I guess you know what would have happened, the people there might have probably touched or who knows eaten them.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
u r a fool for insulting our lord

he's my lord too

didn't insult him plz

good morning
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
but why did they av to open its leg

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Aybis(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmm..

Agent of EBOLA..

Those people that killed and watched it killed, should be place under closed observation!

I yaff talk ma own sha! undecided
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by cescky(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^Bro, No need to impress u coz am London pekam base & I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover spot...be nice to me & I will post u £10 (cash) ther in Nigeria to buy a suit!! ... POUNDS STERLIN MA NIGGGGA!!! (REAL tALK) angry

grin grin grin

peckams finest u havent changed

grin

clown no offiense
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by zinzane: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Animal's inhumanity to Animal
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
eat what...how about Ebola these bush people had better not bring it back to Nigeria o!
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by OsoDupe(f): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
grin
yang:
Poor unfortunate animal was born in the zoo.

The zoo which does not recognize the right to life of its citizens talk more of animals

In saner countries, we would be domesticated and turned to a movie star
grin grin grin grin Are u a wild animal?
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by alphaStoner(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
That baboon would have made a nice pet, it was just hungry
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Princecalm:
I guess you did not see treated in my post. We just hope that carcass doesn't contain any deadly virus, else we will just be seeing another deadly disease outbreak because it was reported that the animal killed some livestocks in that area and I guess you know what would have happened, the people there might have probably touched or who knows eaten them.
If 'treated' was in your post then I missed it, apologies. I sincerely agree with you though. When wild animals are maimed or killed in this part of the country, snapshots and poses come first then the 'men' either divide it raw there or take it one of their homes where others would join in the fest.

The State government should put the community under watch. Ogun State may not be able to contain an Ebola breakout, God forbid.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by beeblack: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2015
thanks God 4 Dat because Only God Knws Its Mission
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by cescky(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Princecalm:
if it was in advanced countries, it would simply be caught alive, treated and them taken to the zoo,

u dont even know nada about advanced nations....hollywood has educated and deceived you

what ever gave you the above notion, google is your friend learn from her,
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Aybis:
Hmm..

Agent of EBOLA..

Those people that killed and watched it killed, should be place under closed observation!

I yaff talk ma own sha! undecided
exactly what I'm thinking,and they want to eat it sef...mehn,African's are funny
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by nerodenero: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Wicked
woodcook:
Blacks killing blacks. grin
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
OBJ bros
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nayok(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Ha! Na one of †нε guys paid by Gej to attacks OBJ be that. grin. One down, ebora owu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ for una grin
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
That ain't no monkey.

That's a baboon
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
dis yoruba ppl, anytin wey una see na to kill. Conservation no dey una blood atall
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2015
This Might Just Be The Genesis Of Another EBOLA story in Nigeria ooo. Please, they should send Government Officials to that Locality To Warn Them against Eating that animal, For they Ebola Carrying Animals....They neither eat nor sell its meat.

Biko Kwa!
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
baralatie:
Op! it is a baboon and it is not a native animal of the region.my guess is that it escaped from its owner most probably a tanker driver(as they are known for this).
and baboons are not solitary travellers they move in groups.
learnt a large congregation of baboons is called a congress cool
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by gbengus17: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2015
THIS LOOKS A LOT LIKE BOKO HARAM. THEY ARE BABOONS.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Princecalm(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2015
cescky:

u dont even know nada about advanced nations....hollywood has educated and deceived you

what ever gave you the above notion, google is your friend learn from her,
I should be telling you that instead.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2015
aawww poor monkey,,, but its good,, it will eradicate Ebola totally,,,, kill a monkey,, save a human being
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by jeje123(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
lalasticlala mailed me
here's the conversation
lala: taylor86 y are u in every thread?
u no dey sleep or work
me: am still waiting for buharis 2million jobs creation per year
Osun and ogun state...hmmm

Jesus should beta not come in any form of a thief or animal
osun and ogun ppl will kill him
They would use operation no mercy for him!
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by olajosy: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
My pple perish because dey lack divine wisdom in d word of God... Wat consine Jesus wit dis thread
Taylor86:
lalasticlala mailed me

here's the conversation

lala: taylor86 y are u in every thread?

u no dey sleep or work

me: am still waiting for buharis 2million jobs creation per year

Osun and ogun state...hmmm

Jesus should beta not come in any form of a thief or animal

osun and ogun ppl will kill him

My pple perish because dey lack divine wisdom in d word of God... Wat consine Jesus wit dis thread
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by geedeex2(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
And no one remembers EBOLA..I hope they don't eat it o
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by bros856: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
This is not Good for our animals
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Valentine73(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
shocked This is wickedness!!!After killing d dude (who was by d way looking 4 his daily Banana & groundnut),they still went ahead to display his bumbum & privates!!! I'll paste my account details so that well meaning Nairalanders can send in contibutions 4 decent burial 4 d late Baboon
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by ogrin(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW...hear in London, we capture and take them to vet....in that place Nigeria,u people shoot & take them market....even corkroach sef, u shoot....don't u people hav Animal rights?... YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

here
take them to the market
cockroach
have
offense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.