Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) (51209 Views)

Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
D zoo nation killing what is meant to be kept in the zoo

OBJ younger bro murdered in cold blood

he must hear this

Anyway still waiting for buharis 2million jobs creation per year

Osun and ogun state...hmmm

Jesus should beta not come in any form of a thief or animal

osun and ogun ppl will kill him

wish Seun could ban you for life.
wish he could locate all ur existing & future nairaland username & ban u till eternity.
Last Bullet
waste of sper m
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by gatiano(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Maybe so, at this time and age, I don't joke with Blackness. You may be awakened by your blackness and that is good, you know a lot of us are not, thus in my opinion, it is a no go joke area.

woodcook:

You no fit identify sarcasm when you see one. I wonder how you dey take cross motor way.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by 190theclown: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW...hear in London, we capture and take them to vet....in that place Nigeria,u people shoot & take them market....even corkroach sef, u shoot....don't u people hav Animal rights?... YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

We all know its you undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
MONKEYS FULL AGO IWOYE LIKE MADT...SAW ONE D ODA DAY ON MY WAY TO WORK INSIDE O.O.U AT AROUND 6:25AM
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Boriqua(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blacks shooting themselves even in africa...it would have been themed racism if a white man was involved.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Adwexky(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

watch your words and be careful, in address, all for your own good...
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

he must hear this

the rate at which u rant zoo up and down, let's assume nigeria is a zoo, u were born raised and breed in a zoo, automatically, ur parents are animals since they live in a zoo, ur great grand parents are animals, but I can't seem to phantom the specie u belong to.. According to ur theory, nigeria is a zoo and u live in it. I know say mode go ban me but before they do, what's his own definition of zoo if he doesn't mean those in it are animals?
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I guess it came for Ebora Owu

So far nine people get the joke.

Modified Mr cork. angry

Insane
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ebola is still at the corner.be careful while handling wild animals oo more especially monkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
So nobody there knows about tranquilizers? instead of killing an already extincting specie,capturing and incarcerating in zoo would have been a better choice.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Boriqua:
Blacks shooting themselves even in africa...it would have been themed racism if a white man was involved.
thats exactly my point,capture and keep in the zoo,shekena,so now who hates monkeys,blacks or white,d question has been answered by ourselves
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
gatiano:
Maybe so, at this time and age, I don't joke with Blackness. You may be awakened by your blackness and that is good, you know a lot of us are not, thus in my opinion, it is a no go joke area.

I hope you read this though coming late.

I was at the train station in the company of a fellow Nigerian guy and this white middle age man walked up to us and said 'chimps'. For some inexplicable reasons we bursted out laughing and the guy was surprised and walked away immediately without evening turning around.

Few days later in school I told one of my friend, who was born in Rwandan and happened to have been abroad more than half his life and he is now a citizen, about the incidence at the train station. Is first reaction was we should have punched him in the face so that next time he will think twice before making a racist comments.

Fast forward several months later I met a UK born citizen with roots Pakistani root, and the issue of race came up and he asked me if I had experienced racism of any form before. I told him about the train station incidence, he asked why I laughed and I told him I really can't tell. Maybe at my age I have come to understand that it does not matter what others think or say about you, what matters most is how you see yourself and how you treat your fellow man irrespective of their race, creed, gender and age. Holding on to anger and any form of perceived unfair treatment as a result of your skin color does more harm to you than whatever treatment you think your attacker deserve.

He was not surprise because between him and my other white and colored friends we made the nigger, banana and white trash jokes a dozen times. Due to my attitude towards those words I realized they are free to say whatever they want to say ( without trying to belittle me, just as an honest joke, likewise I can do my normal naija yab with them, which we all find funny and harmless.).

To me I am black and I am really proud of it and I flaunt it if I have to, I use it at my advantage when I want.

I once went to this exotic Island during summer holiday, I went to the beach with my white friend, I am the only black person there. Being a dude with nice body I was feeling like Denzel Washington and my companion was so proud to show me off. She was teasing her fellow white girls about bring them an eye candy ( if no be sey I be better pikin I for dey for her back plug mango chop grin) My brother be proud of it and own it. If only you know how many white people wish they are black or at least have your kind of structure and hair. ( maybe the racist ones are jealous. Things they don't understand and can't have they attack)

So my dear brother there have always been stupid people on earth and no matter what we do stupid people will always exist. Some people will still be both discriminatory and mean to you irrespective of the color of your skin. Little minded people will always find a reason to hate on you be it because of language, skin color, states or local government that you are from. You just can't cure stupid! It does not mean you shouldn't defend and demand your right but not to be hateful and spiteful of a whole bunch of people because of a few bad ones.

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2015
gatiano:

I totally agree with you, I don't see any sarcasm in his comments, comparing blacks to a baboon is a sick joke in my opinion..

Black folks sacrificed their lives , fighting stuff like this during the Civil Rights movement in America..

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:

he must hear this

You are just a sad wailing wailer, still sulking over GEJ's defeat
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by gatiano(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2015
I do like how you view yourself in high- esteem, and the real reason why you would have ignored some pinky calling you names is because you know who you are and understand who you are, atleast I hope so.

You are just 1 out of a little over 1 billion Black people worldwide, 98% of the 1 billion Black people have thin skin, they may ignore the rubbish from the other races, but it touches them when it comes from our own (mouths and deeds). Thus, we have a multi-billion bleaching cream industry created not by us (that we can claim we are making some money), but by the same non-black races (we are loosing wealth, killing our health at the same time).

The only reason why the other race(non-blacks) hate us is glaring, it is simply envy. The life support system of all living organism in the universe does not support them, It favours us, as a matter of fact, it is good for some food source: That is the SUN. Do Black people know that? NO!

So my brother, It is not the time to make jokes about Blackness. We won't be here in the next 30 years if we do not wake up, and obviously the other races won't either ways. They just want to ensure that we die with them. (never mind my 2 last sentences, but they are fact).

woodcook:

I hope you read this though coming late.

I was at the train station in the company of a fellow Nigerian guy and this white middle age man walked up to us and said 'chimps'. For some inexplicable reasons we bursted out laughing and the guy was surprised and walked away immediately without evening turning around.

Few days later in school I told one of my friend, who was born in Rwandan and happened to have been abroad more than half his life and he is now a citizen, about the incidence at the train station. Is first reaction was we should have punched him in the face so that next time he will think twice before making a racist comments.

Fast forward several months later I met a UK born citizen with roots Pakistani root, and the issue of race came up and he asked me if I had experienced racism of any form before. I told him about the train station incidence, he asked why I laughed and I told him I really can't tell. Maybe at my age I have come to understand that it does not matter what others think or say about you, what matters most is how you see yourself and how you treat your fellow man irrespective of their race, creed, gender and age. Holding on to anger and any form of perceived unfair treatment as a result of your skin color does more harm to you than whatever treatment you think your attacker deserve.

He was not surprise because between him and my other white and colored friends we made the nigger, banana and white trash jokes a dozen times. Due to my attitude towards those words I realized they are free to say whatever they want to say ( without trying to belittle me, just as an honest joke, likewise I can do my normal naija yab with them, which we all find funny and harmless.).

To me I am black and I am really proud of it and I flaunt it if I have to, I use it at my advantage when I want.

I once went to this exotic Island during summer holiday, I went to the beach with my white friend, I am the only black person there. Being a dude with nice body I was feeling like Denzel Washington and my companion was so proud to show me off. She was teasing her fellow white girls about bring them an eye candy ( if no be sey I be better pikin I for dey for her back plug mango chop grin) My brother be proud of it and own it. If only you know how many white people wish they are black or at least have your kind of structure and hair. ( maybe the racist ones are jealous. Things they don't understand and can't have they attack)

So my dear brother there have always been stupid people on earth and no matter what we do stupid people will always exist. Some people will still be both discriminatory and mean to you irrespective of the color of your skin. Little minded people will always find a reason to hate on you be it because of language, skin color, states or local government that you are from. You just can't cure stupid! It does not mean you shouldn't defend and demand your right but not to be hateful and spiteful of a whole bunch of people because of a few bad ones.

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
wokomabest:
Ebola is still at the corner.be careful while handling wild animals oo more especially monkeys

angry
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by otunzzy(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=bekee72 post=36218336]good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) / My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.