Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

How To Start A Profitable Sound Business On Your Own/rentage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start A Profitable Sound Business On Your Own/rentage (1325 Views)

Start A Profitable Telecoms Business With 5k / With Just 5k You Can Own A Profitable Business / Is Building A House For Rentage Profitable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Sound Business On Your Own/rentage by sparklinz(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2015
my name is adegbile moruf oluwaseun a student of federal university of technology akure a young and passionate young enteprenurship am a sound expert and also an electrical and electronic wiring expert i render services in different aspect of musical instruments both building and ready made and also help churches and mosques in maintenance of their sound system
my little advice is for those that are looking for one or two things to invest their money into i can assure you sound system business is a good business you can venture into and it yourself business or you can hire people you pay 10percent to after completion of job
this biz will yield you your capital back withing two months and it will be with profit you can start small and i can direct you on how you can go about that if you are ready you can contact me on 08106315619 and mail :adegbilemoruf@gmail.com am the c.e.o of the upcoming morade tech. you can also contact me for any form of service you need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make #150,000 Naira In The Next 30 Days With This Affiliate Program / Make $500 In A Week Without Any Investment / MMM UNITED Is Back For Better, Join Our Whatsapp Group Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.