Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pirlo Unsure Over New York City Debut - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pirlo Unsure Over New York City Debut (326 Views)

Pep Guardiola Confirms Claudio Bravo WILL Make Manchester City Debut In Derby / Arsene Unsure Over Sanchez, Cazorla - Premier League / Super Eagles Unsure Of Ibe's Allegiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pirlo Unsure Over New York City Debut by Moh4newsafrica(f): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
The former Juventus star could make his first official appearance at the weekend but everything hinges on his fitness

New York City recruit Andrea Pirlo is unsure whether he will be ready to make his debut when his new club face Orlando City on Sunday.

The former Juventus star, 36, arrived in New York just days ahead of the clash and faced the media on Thursday.

Jason Kreis’ side currently sit ninth in the Eastern Conference, three points adrift of sixth-placed Orlando City, and there are no guarantees Pirlo will be ready for what could be a key match.

“I do not know. It really depends on how things go day-to-day,” the Italy international said at a news conference.

“I’ve been on vacation for a month, I did work during that month and I am feeling well, but we’ll see what happens on Sunday.

“The only thing that is left to do is to really get to the right physical condition in order to play at my best.”

The midfield maestro then went on to stress that he had had moved to the United States purely to help MLS grow, before adding that he is eyeing a play-off spot all the same.

read more<<<<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/pirlo-unsure-over-new-york-city-debut-2/

(1) (Reply)

Una Must Pay Me N1billion - Keshi Don Tell Nfa / NFF: No Targets For Oliseh / Football News For Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.