Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf (855 Views)

BBOG Responds To Lai Mohd's Letter, Seeks Pre Sambisa Tour Meeting With NSA, CDS / Updated Profile Of Late Lt Col Mohd Abu Ali / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by dekronik: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Nigerians dont realy know what we are faced with in the north east. The truth is, this boko haram crises has the potential of running for the next 20 years if care is not taken. In mu research work on the group Jamaatul Ahli Sunnah Lidaawatul Jihad aka Boko Haram aka ISWAP, i stumbled upon some Youtube videos og their late leader Muhammad Yusuf. From what i saw, BH have been making preparations for war with the Nigerian govt for more than 20 years. These people have for long been ammassing weapons right under the noses of oyr security agencies yet no one took note. Im going to give excerpts of some quotes from Mohd Yusus's Tafsir Tauba and allow evrryone to judge. The video is in Hausa so i have tried translating for us.
Some quotes from Yusuf:
-We will never trust these unbelievers because Allah tells us mot to ever trust them. What they are telling us here(Nigeria) that we should live in peace will never happen becsuse they will harm us at the slightest opportuinuty they get.
- Our members should always carrry their weapons with them wherever you are going. Even when you are sick your weapons sjould be with you, because you never know when our war will start.
- Always be prepared wherever you are because the battle will soon start. When it comes they will kill us, but dont worry that is when the real war will start. Because for every one of us killed Allah tells us 7 muhahiddeen will be born to replace him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1TCBXLtWc

-Wherever
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by Feranchek(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by fkpboss: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Ok....we dey observe
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by Leopardd(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Not making comparison, but zoo never learns.

Nnamdi Kanu - "If they kill me, 4 more hardcore and angry Biafrans will take over the mantle, they are calm because of me, once I am gone, zoo will negotiate with them, but you won't get their attention, and they will carry out one simple agenda, to restore Biafra and make Somalia a paradise compared to zoo, I am not afraid, Chukwu Okike Abiama says we should not."

Ghen ghen.

1 Like

Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Every action should have a well defined purpose. This insurgency, I don't and can't understand their actual plight.
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by IYADARA(f): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by Giddyprance(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Noisome rantings from a deluded Almajiri pervert
btw, Buhari would not see this to respond to....its Nnamdi Kanu day he has power for.....mtcheeeewww
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by shachris02: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Leopardd:
Not making comparison, but zoo never learns.

Nnamdi Kanu - "If they kill me, 4 more hardcore and angry Biafrans will take over the mantle, they are calm because of me, once I am gone, zoo will negotiate with them, but you won't get their attention, and they will carry out one simple agenda, to restore Biafra and make Somalia a paradise compared to zoo, I am not afraid, Chukwu Okike Abiama says we should not."

Ghen ghen.

it's obvious that Yusuf Mohammed is nnamdi kanus mentor.

We shouldn't make the same mistake we made with boko haram with nnamdi and his zoombies
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by dekronik: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Quote me, with 5 million almajiris in northern Nigeria boko haram will not end any time soon. Ask any soldier you kniw who has faced them one on one in battle and all their stories are the same;they kill and kill and kill these boys but more keep on coming and coming like bees. No matter how brave a soldier you are, you have no option but to take to your heels when your bullets are finished. This is what makes boko haram among the most dangerous terrorist groups the world over
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by Leopardd(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
shachris02:

We shouldn't make the same mistake we made with boko haram with nnamdi and his zoombies

You are very foolish tbh.

He has every right to fashion his method from anyone, you or no one else do anything against him.

I always see you ranting about on an anonymous forum.
I don't know who sent u, but don't u dare quite or mention me again in your miserable life.
I don't joke around with jobless kids who earn their pay by ranting about webspace.
Gbadoo anya o.
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Boko Haram still exists because the north through their officers and men in the army and security outfits protect them.

These are not warriors but lunatics.
Re: If They Kill One Of Us, 7 Fighters Will Replace Him- Late BH Leader Mohd Yusuf by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
shachris02:

Nemesis is coming full swing.

From Sept. 13, 2015 the war you wish others will be in your house.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Kills 11 Militants, Three Militia / El-rufai Nominates Ban-Ki-moon’s Aide, 12 Others As Commissioners / Buhari Is A Mokery To Our Law - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.