Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Fenerbahce Did Not Only Sign Van Persie. His Son,shaqueel Van Persie Also Moved - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fenerbahce Did Not Only Sign Van Persie. His Son,shaqueel Van Persie Also Moved (471 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards / [video] JJ Okocha: Best Freekicks Ever @ PSG Bolton Nigeria Fenerbahce Frankfurt / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fenerbahce Did Not Only Sign Van Persie. His Son,shaqueel Van Persie Also Moved by 080football(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Fenerbahce did not only sign Van Persie. They also signed his son, Shaqueel van Persie who was in Manchester City academy before his dad’s move to the Turkish outfit. Just as many lad his age, he doesnt have a position yet as he can play in all the attacking and maybe defensive positions. Van Persie signed his professional career at age 14. Shaqueel van Persie may do it earlier if the Scorpion kick he scored for Manchester City is anything to go by.

Van Persie is not too happy with Van Gaal after his depature from Manchester United

Shaqueel van Persie
VAN PERSIE: ‘I asked to play in the reserves, to get my minutes, but after was on the bench again,’ Van Persie said in the Sunday Times. ‘The atmosphere changed between me and Louis [van Gaal] and people at the club saw it, but I was always professional.
‘I was still thinking we could come back from holiday and start from scratch, but when I came back it wasn’t an honest battle any more. Fighting to get back in the team wasn’t given to me as an option.
‘I didn’t get angry or emotional. These things are part of football, part of life. You have to make the best out of any situation so I’m doing this by moving on.’

Good luck Shaqueel van Persie!

be sure to visit http://www.080football.com/like-father-like-son-meet-shaqueel-van-persie-as-he-signs-for-fenerbahce-academy/ for other intersting, informative and entertaining stories...

Source: Mail

Image Source: Seskim

(1) (Reply)

AFN: All Nigeria Athletic To Be Hosted In Warri / Mikel Obi Might Be Leaving Chelsea Soon / Sunday Oliseh Rings Closing Bell On Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.