Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Do You Want To Know Much Time You Use Up Watching TV? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Want To Know Much Time You Use Up Watching TV? (456 Views)

An App That Could Help You Track How Much Time You Spend On Social Media / Things You Use Everyday You Don't Know Their Meaning / 16 Inventions That Show Humans Have Too Much Time On Their Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know Much Time You Use Up Watching TV? by igure007(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Most of the time we get lost watching TV and forget the importance of time and there are some people who just sit down and enjoy watching TV Series and aren’t aware of how much time they’re consuming. I can’t forget the day my Dad started watching 24 it wasn’t funny, for a week he went to bed late and always got up late in the morning and continued watching till he finished watching everything.Read more on http://www.itecblaz.com/do-you-want-to-know-much-time-you-use-up-watching-tv/

Re: Do You Want To Know Much Time You Use Up Watching TV? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
I hardly watch TV

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Now The Third-largest Mobile Phone Maker / Getting A Us Canada Visa Enlightment / Are you in Need of a Digital Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.