Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide (17026 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After Impregnating Younger Sister In Benue / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp / Man Kills Sister In Kogi Over Plantain Harvest (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by Akshow: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na WA o
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by 1miccza: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Wow...so romantic
What's so romantic about killing your fellow human and committing suicide pls?
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by Folksyharry(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
vanguard should've told us how they knew the reason the man killed the SIL. I don't understand why people will choose to take a knife to settle a dispute
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by Folksyharry(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
vanguard should've told us how they knew the reason the man killed the SIL. I don't understand why people will choose to take a knife to settle a dispute
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by luluosas(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why are people happy jumping into hell fire these days? What a pity!
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by Folksyharry(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
emmalexabl:
IT'S OBVIOUS THE FAMILY WERE MANAGING A PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT AT HOME...

RIP TO THE DEAD.

this your statement makes more sense. the journalist who reported the news even didn't try to find out more details. Maybe they want us to figure put the rest ourselves
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by histemple: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
The kind of journalists we have these days are just a bunch of disgrace to the noble profession of journalism. More so, the manner at which the masses digests and believe every article without asking salient questions is deplorable.
Since both of them died, the journalist should have been intelligent enough to tell us who told him/her what transpired. Was there a recorder? Was there any spectator?
The biggest insult is wanting an intelligent audience to believe in an unintelligible report. Presenting such foolery in itself makes the journalist's certificate questionable.
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by ibedun: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
if i say IGBO AGAIN now, they we say am tribalistic,
ANYWAY R.I.P TO THE DEAD.

Your head dey there......abeg chop knuckles!
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by Mugabe(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
SOME WAS ACTUALLY PURSUING THIS MAN FROM HIS VILLAGE.
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by Captainswag225(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
the story doesnt add up, how did get the knife? For a person who was soo sick, where did he get the enery to stab his sister in law.
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by jayriginal: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
priscaoge:

Can U imagine angry And she was only been concerned about that bloody idiat's health, not knowing that he's a beast angry angry angry angry

RIP OYIDIYA cry cry
May u rot in hell Okoroafor undecided undecided

It sounds like a mental case to me.
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by priscaoge(f): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
jayriginal:

It sounds like a mental case to me.

Yea u are right. Maybe d man is mentally sick.
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by Pierocash(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinshure or I don't believe
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by beyoncausme: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
aba..evil place.....
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by zinnyoung120(f): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
too bad wink wink[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by beyoncausme: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
evil...
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by toprealman: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Zpykios:
Who told them the story, so the man can't push the woman aside and get out of the house. Taaaaaa the reason for killing the woman is another thing joor.
Visit http://zpykios..com for your mobile smartphone needs and network free........
CLEARLY HE IS MENTALLY DISTURBED.
Re: Man Kills Sister In-law, Commits Suicide by megley(f): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
:oHaba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Format In Nigeria – How Do They Work? (read This) / NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Concealed In African Salad, arrests suspects / Adulfatai Adebowale Remanded In Prison By Kwara State High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.