Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,539 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Will They Send My Affiliate Check To My Nigeria Address? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will They Send My Affiliate Check To My Nigeria Address? (717 Views)

Approved Non--hosted Adsense Account For Sale With Nigeria Address / Can I Receive Adsense Check To My P.o.box Via Secured Express Delivery? / What's Your Own Website Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will They Send My Affiliate Check To My Nigeria Address? by golddeejay(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2009
i used my nigerian address to sign up with the affiliate sites, will they send my check to my nigerian address cos they accept nigerians
Re: Will They Send My Affiliate Check To My Nigeria Address? by mavtrevor(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2009
You didn't mention the affiliate site, since you said they recieve Nigerians my best guess will be that they will send it to your address.

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Web Designer/developer / Moderators Wanted / Blog Hey Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.