Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo (60303 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / Poor Thang! Fans Freak Out On Twitter Over Kylie Jenner’s New “old” Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Since my bros let go of her she's n't herself,.. Please we still likes u
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by mouaue: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
not ma bizz until she grows those bum-cheeks back.. na she know tongue
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by CaptPlanet(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thelmerh:
DAT fore head doe

Lmao. It thought I was the only one that saw it.

She wan dey resemble Drogba. Lol
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nothin wrung wit her... Dats hEr natural look... ini Edo finally u dry ur pant in d public. u exposed d secret hav bin kippin for over 40yrs. Anyway Gods dey!!!
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by bareal(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeaks:
Seems like they attached the hair to the middle of her head leaving the other part as fallow land.undecided

No she's going bald.
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by cupidhero(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is she bald?
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thelmerh:
DAT fore head doe
lol... Was thinking i was the only witness..
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
chai no more PDP clients to form mugu 4 her, all of her clients are getting probe by PMB, chai life of an executive OLOSHO
grin 'EXECUTIVE OLOSHO' grin
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
she looks "konji'd" tongue
lol badt guy
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
cupidhero:
Is she bald?
You should know that most Nigerian girls largely rely on make up,thats her true hairline right from time,i knew it way back. But Nigerian girls can turn anything around with make up,do you know that some even stick fake hair on their foreheads to draw their hairline forward?
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
plastic surgery tins
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Kpokom: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
what is wrong with her looks.i don't see anything wrong with her
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by meetcharles: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
She's aging. Nothing good lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
tziz:
She was never really pretty, why are pple expcting mch? undecided
exactly,she looks like Davido,her face looks like a fat egg. We were looking at Ireti Doyle's pic yesterday and wow,that woman looks so sweet as old as she is

1 Like

Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by cupidhero(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You should know that most Nigerian girls largely rely on make up,thats her true hairline right from time,i knew it way back. But Nigerian girls can turn anything around with make up,do you know that some even stick fake hair on their foreheads to draw their hairline forward?
hehehehe. For real? I pity women sometimes,especially the not too beautiful broke ones. I can't imagine what it feels like to be bald and not being able to deceive your admirers with fake hairline. Ini edo's hair stylist should be sacked for doing that to her. Everyone now knows she is bald.
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Anorexia things - abeg her friends should intervene ASAP
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeaks:
Seems like they attached the hair to the middle of her head leaving the other part as fallow land.undecided

U wicked sha
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by betaman: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Have your immunity well boosted and your body well detoxified and cleansed of all unwanted agents, toxins and harmful substances in the body with REPLENISH amazing herbal formula. All our clients love it. 1 litre is just 5000 naira. Call/whatsapp 07055556496 to place your order. Delivery is free within Lagos.
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nicepoker(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
meetemmioks:
dis one don get AIDS
e de show for face?
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by PTAwal: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haba. grow up and leave this childish thing pls.
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by PTAwal: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haba. grow up and leave this childish thing pls.
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by omotoyossi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
she isnt sick..when a girl doesnt do makeup..dats what u get
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Berrypie(f): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nothing is wrong with her. She is obviously wearing no make up hence the slight change in appearance.
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Eureka123(f): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeaks:

Bruhh grin grin cry
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Dindondin(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
she looks "konji'd" tongue
whats konji'd
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thelmerh:
DAT fore head doe
lolzz watin happen to d fore head?
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Darkchocolate(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
The world is truly unpleasable. When she was looking 'healthy' and plump, they were saying..."she looks fat, she needs to reduce!

Now she has reduced...they are saying she looks pale and lean and there are concerns for her. Wtf!!!
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
she no look like the ini edo i know shocked
wetin happen?
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Gagame(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Too much of dr fair guy dickson dts y.
Re: Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
D life of a celeb

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.