Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara (50246 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by mickyeddi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
How the 4ck did that ugly cretin pull a chick like that?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by christinie(f): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:
the way Okorocha follows this couple...hmnnnnn... I hope he won't later claim her and her children like the one in the news today.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Soreza(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oshio watch out for rochas ooo,first pic the girl was close, now second pic leg day touch rochas.watch o

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by repogirl(f): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is it just me or is her gown quite inappropriate for the occasion?

There are smart gowns a lady can wear that doesnt have to look like the designer was saving up on fabric.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by zealot4me(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cute couple kiss
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by PecE2Make: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Osho baba you are busy reading while Lara and Rochas are running things.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by MizMyColi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Clearly, the term "hot picture" now has a new definition.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
priscaoge:
Kachisbarbie Nne come n see grin

words and opposite.
For a moment I thought her legs could accidentally stroke Rochas deek.
She should have crossed it towards her husband. grin

repogirl:
Is it just me or is her gown quite inappropriate for the occasion?
There are smart gowns a lady can wear that doesnt have to look like the designer was saving up on fabric.
Leave our new wife gown biko grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by jujunaty(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adams adams be careful. That Ibo man beside ur wife dosent care if ur APC. He will take your wife! Shebi u see his eyes?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ojeremi:
PLS WHICH ONE OF THEM IS CALLED LARA?
is that black man [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
sad
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:
Is oshiomole related to Gordon's the comedian?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by testimonyobaoyin(f): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
I can't stop laughing and shaking my head.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by sweatlana: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
This girl na Virginia abi? Then horses can fly.

I can't wait to see the young dude she will be screwing soon

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by ahamonyeka(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why is okorocha always sitting close to lara oshiomhole?the last picture in US he was standind close to Lara cos am smeling rat o.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by kennyman2000(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
okorocha tapping current.. Chai..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by sweatlana: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Why is okorocha always sitting close to lara oshiomhole?the last picture in US he was standind close to Lara cos am smeling rat o.

Lol I thought I was the only one to notice!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Youngzedd(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
adanduka:
Okoroojiocha should adjust his legs. He is clearly encroaching. wink

I thought I am the only observer.

Shuu we plenty.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by nickxtra(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
See Okorocha take style dey tap her current.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Toto power,toto cures world hunger,toto ended WW II,toto is healing the ozone layer,toto no be ordinary something oh,toto is why we are here,the gods bless the first toto joo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by osscarr(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
kai osho get sense o; if he had left that babe in Benin with those Benin boys.... hmmmn I reserve my comment

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by rattlesnake(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Decepticon
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by sirxbit(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
adanduka:
Okoroojiocha should adjust his legs. He is clearly encroaching. wink
konji na bastard :-D
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by ahamonyeka(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Soreza:
Oshio watch out for rochas ooo,first pic the girl was close, now second pic leg day touch rochas.watch o
let me still tell you same thing you quote me.I tot am the only one seeing it so give me one like as I did to you. grin
Soreza:
let me still tell you same thing you quote me.I tot am the only one seeing it so give me one like as I did to you.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by nkpommpko(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
OKOrocha is using style to tap current. Come will you remove your leg from there.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by wrensley(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:
hahahaha; na wao
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by overlord77: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:

Has anyone asked why Oshiomole decided to go with his wife, na only am get wife? Even the presido wife dey house. Hmmmm.

Why didn't he also wear his comrade khaki as usual, didn't know he can wear coat suit. grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lolzz the ethopian prostitute keeps looking tormented by the day I dnt blame her sha what do you expect when you keep waking up next to an oracle ..
Yiiiiissshhhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by NobleAngell(f): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmm Okoroacha I'm closely watching your legs. Oshiomhole u berra close that paper you are very busy reading.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by omoakin111: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bros okorocha you wide your leg too much... cmon we know what you are trying to do grin grin grin

No think say osho baba dey sleep o, he dey use one eye look paper the other one they monitor you.

expect a book from him soon. shocked shocked

BTW. WHY is OSHO BABA moving around with lara like he cant trust her alone at home

Even Buhari that was invited didn't go with his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by lampardizik(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Noting about that man and his wife will ever be 'hot'!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Babyboy1986(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.