Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) (2881 Views)

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour / Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by Guruscrew: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
An unidentified man has released a photo of a bowl of fresh pepper soup which he was served at a bar in Abuja. The fish was served with blood inside.

A closeup photo after the cut

Many are of the opinion that because the restaurant wanted to satisfy all its customers, they quickly washed the fish and cooked it forgetting to wash the inner parts of the fish.

Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by Topccy007: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by helpinghands(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
that is bad
Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by Paitty(f): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Dats impossible,..blood after been cooked

Hmmmmm,..I smell something fishy
Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by jeffizy(m): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Probably just boiled for few minutes.

1 Like

Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by nairalife2013(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
I was once having a meal in a seemingly good graded eatery. As my teeth delved into the thing, I took a spontaneous look on what I was eating. Behold blood in the innards of the fish! My wife who was with me had to rush to the nearest mart to get me a bottle of whiskey to wash my mouth with and drink and drink again!
Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by kreamidiva(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Na fish head the man dey chop?

Onweghi uru di na isi azu.
Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by luxybaba(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Topccy007:
what a bad thing is this, most of this restaurants that is how they do. they won't wash things very well. they are all after the money alone
Re: HORROR !!! See What They Served A Man At An Abuja Beer Parlour (photos) by Dannidom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Michel Majid And Wife Virna Renew Wedding Vows 10 Years After Wedding (photos) / See The Model Who Removed Six Ribs For A Tiny Waist / Checkout Davido's New Ferrari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.