Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society (41822 Views)

Helmet Colours And Categories Of Workers That Wear Them / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by TopHand: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, Honestly it is so frustrating.

The one whey I experience last week nai dey make me laugh.

The conductor no give the passenger him change.

Omo see as the passenger dey para. Wetin funny for him words nah "I WILL END YOUR CAREER"

Abeg shey conductor get career? grin grin grin
Bros no b conductor fault, hin dey shout wole pelu changee, I know get change, enter with your change oo
b4 you know somebody dont carry 500 naria give am, another person dey comot 1000 naria, conductor get mama like everybody why una dey always frustrate am?

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Chaiii!! Netwk why una dey do dis kain tin to me. sad sad

Lol tz still not going?
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wristbangle: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
TopHand:

Bros no b conductor fault, hin dey shout wole pelu changee, I know get change, enter with your change oo
b4 you know somebody dont carry 500 naria give am, another person dey comot 1000 naria, conductor get mama like everybody why una dey always frustrate am?

That's one of the agbero job responsibilities na!
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wristbangle: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
wokomabest:
Bankers; that point when ATM did not pay you but you were debited,and you go to bank to report and the costomer care tells you that they have reversed all ATM unpaid transactions.thats how first bank took my 10k till date,thiefs

Up till now!!!! shocked shocked
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by ahamonyeka(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
President of a country.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wokomabest(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Up till now!!!! shocked shocked
am telling you the truth.they ve not returned the money till now is up to one month now
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by kinglekan: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz still not going?
Baby stiill not seen jare. I gv up already. sad
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Eniqurl(f): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dose MUMU PHCN no gt space fr heaven undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Being a public transport driver is not easy o! cheesy

You go chop insult tire. If your bus is filled with women,,forget it. grin

Their complaints and nagging can lead you to drive in a confused way and may even cause an accident. lipsrsealed.

If you are a driver please try not to listen to all those women and the men too that will leave their own cars at home but they will want to control how you drive your own bus.

Nawa o! cheesy
I call them ' Busy body'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Galacious1: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Omo see as the passenger dey para. Wetin funny for him words nah "I WILL END YOUR CAREER"
hilarious

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by lovely17(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2015
when did prostitution become an occupation

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by noblegrex: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Is prostitution a profession,this is another tread.all make sense bt that 1

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by henrixx(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Their complaints and nagging can lead you to drive in a confused way and may even cause an accident. lipsrsealed.

If you are a driver please try not to listen to all those women and the men too that will leave their own cars at home but they will want to control how you drive your own bus.

Nawa o! cheesy
exaggerated
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by LiquidGoldGirl: 1:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Get linked to Rich Duchess Agency and get sponsored to Italy free within a week.
no passport or visa required.
Smart ladies age 18-30 (I advice you to budget 5k for transport to meet their
solicitor in Abuja)
Guys with handiwork e.g car repairs, construction, weldering etc (budget 50 to
100k as the case may be)
for more details whatsapp on +218944490780
Begin with your name, country, state and age.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by poweredcom(m): 2:10am On Jul 26, 2015
6. Prostitution

Circumstances has led young ladies into prostitution that they use it as their source of income for survival. They are always being ridiculed and mouth-thrashed without any consideration for what might have led them into it.

Na lie....d job de pay it does not bringinsult cos some parent now allow their daughers to hustle n bring bar....after all its d oldest profession...
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by 400billionman: 4:24am On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
People work to avert hunger, poverty and strife towards survival despite the high rate of unemployment.

Our nation is a place where all sorts of discrimination is our culture (jobs, institutions, course of study and many more). However, discrimination has even gone worst to the extent that people ridicule, bully and insult other people by their jobs just to boost their ego and bring other people down

Below we shall discuss them.

1. Police Force

When we talk about corruption in Nigeria, the first thing that comes to people's mind is that corruption originates from the Police force. Sometimes, you will even hear women saying they can't marry policemen because of the prejudice and trust issues that goes with the job.

2. NEPA/PHCN

The way people rain curses on NEPA officials for the epileptic power supply in Nigeria is grievous. People are always quick to talk bad about them and I have witnessed a scene where students thrashed NEPA officials for disconnecting their wires form the pole.

3. Road safety/VIO/LASMA corps

The above mentioned jobs also brings forth humiliation. Even when this people stop you to check your car documents, you will always have an impression that all they need is money. In some cases, you will see people bringing out money from their pockets immediately they are stopped even before hearing what these officials have to say.

4. Conductor (Agbero)

These people are always seen as local. The amount of insults laid on them cannot be over-emphasized especially in Lagos. When a conductor fails to give his passengers change on time, insults follow suite. Agbero are not exempted from this. I'm yet to see an educated young lady taking an Agbero to her home, introducing him as her fiance. (only if he's extremely rich). Tosyne2much, naijaboiy, kinglekan, kingtom, peeparty, etc who live in Lagos can bear me witness

5. Mobile Customer Care Agents

When telecom operators like MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL deducts as low as N2 from some customers' accounts, they will call the customer care line and curse the agents on small god's names like sango, obatala, etc.

6. Prostitution

Circumstances has led young ladies into prostitution that they use it as their source of income for survival. They are always being ridiculed and mouth-thrashed without any consideration for what might have led them into it.

7. Mechanic and transporters

Few months ago, I boarded a bus from Ibadan to Lagos as It developed a fault in the course of the journey. See the insults and bashing rolling from every angle towards the driver. The driver further reign curse on tajudeen, his mechanic.

8. Lecturing

Lecturers are small gods in Nigerian institutions but they are also being ridiculed by students. Students don't have effrontery to ridicule lectures in their presence but when they go behind them, they ridicule them, and in some cases, some plan on how to deal with them especially when it comes to the issues of results (carry over).

I hate lecturing and dislike lecturers. Like you said, they are really small gods. This young guy in my area will have only beautiful female students visiting his house, you will start wondering if his class ha s only females. A boy of 30 driving 3 cars from lecturing job. Worst off those female students sleep over in his house for marks. You will see him in the early morning driving with them to school. He has even noticed I don't like him.

One thing I hate in my life is TAKING ADVANTAGE of people's situation.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by 400billionman: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2015
henrixx:
exaggerated

What naijaboiy said is undiluted truth.

He must be speaking from experience.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Pasca07: 5:58am On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nawa o! cheesy
u are damn right.....e be like say you be transporter?

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by babafirst(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2015
One of the funniesttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt post i have seen.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Namady(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Wait ooo!

I thought prostituition is an abomination and not occupation

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by kodlins(f): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Am a NEPA Staff and the insult no be here

My Disco is,one of the most troublesome and restive.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by Collins87: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2015
What about security men in ppls houses, hotels, company, shops. They are seen as momos or fools.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by dROC1: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Human trafficking is a crime .
LiquidGoldGirl:
Get linked to Rich Duchess Agency and get sponsored to Italy free within a week.
no passport or visa required.
Smart ladies age 18-30 (I advice you to budget 5k for transport to meet their
solicitor in Abuja)
Guys with handiwork e.g car repairs, construction, weldering etc (budget 50 to
100k as the case may be)
for more details whatsapp on +218944490780
Begin with your name, country, state and age.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by dROC1: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2015
No other profession in Nigeria is more insulted than the office of the President..... Ask GEJ or GMB.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by anjile123: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Isabella . if you, thought Rachel `s blog is neat... last tuesday I bought a brand new Subaru Impreza after having made $9569 this munth and even more than ten-grand this past month . it's actualy the nicest-job Ive ever had . I started this 4 months ago and right away was earning more than $82 per/hr . try this out.
http://jobhome50.tk/
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by 2rutalkconcept: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2015
u 4get football player who miss goal or make a mistake while playing
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wristbangle: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2015
400billionman:

I hate lecturing and dislike lecturers. Like you said, they are really small gods. This young guy in my area will have only beautiful female students visiting his house, you will start wondering if his class ha s only females. A boy of 30 driving 3 cars from lecturing job. Worst off those female students sleep over in his house for marks. You will see him in the early morning driving with them to school. He has even noticed I don't like him.

One thing I hate in my life is TAKING ADVANTAGE of people's situation.

That's one of the reason our educational system in this country is thoroughly messed bro.
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wristbangle: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2015
ahamonyeka:
President of a country.

Eg GEJ and BUHARI
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wristbangle: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Eniqurl:
Dose MUMU PHCN no gt space fr heaven undecided

LOL. U be GOD? cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society by wristbangle: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2015
amaben2020:

Ishilove is a very arrogant brat, she bans people at the slightest provocation, I wonder if she doesn't have any other things doing in real life, what a pathetic waste of a human, if she wan ban her fada, she's free

Ahyu! Easy bro. Na waooo! Ishilove don suffer 4 una hand. Wetin una do whey she take ban una na? She doesn't ban without a cogent reason na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.