Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. (28420 Views)

EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal / Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Only Atiku prepared for presidency in that their APC rank...
make we dy observe then na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
I was shouting this from d rooftops but these kids wouldn't hear.
Can U imagine Atiku Bagudu d present governor of Kebbi state from whom so much money was recovered from after Abacha's death now waving a broom claiming progressive?
I mean,when a man forfeits money,it is admission of guilt.

They're a bunch of unchanged hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by rman: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Exactly the bias and sentiment I fear for. Why do you think the aforementioned groups would disprove this? Your type is now the trending species in NIGERIAN politics and it hurts me as a youth to notice such without the power to do anything about it.
You make PDP and the previous President along with all his colleagues look weak and paranoid with your self deluded posts and statements on social media. Do take note that I am in no way addressing your article in the light of siding anyone but JUST to put you in the know of HOW your influence might make more damage than you even intend.
You all think you are making Great tidings in political analysis and party loyalty cum "Nationalism" which the reverse is the case. You pretend to be political pundits and social crusaders by exhibiting hates and sentiment masked with logic and pasting links up and down. Issapitty Mate...
Don't see this as an attack on your person bro, see it as a check on your political positions and social relations especially on social media. I am forced to ask if Nigeria's growth is part of your social crusade or you JUST want the APC GOVERNMENT to fail irrespective of the consequence.
So my GOOD man, divert all your astute and intelligent Brain into a more proNigeria course and not antiAPC course which have no room for human or societal growth.
I Hope you will see this as a talk from a Mate to a Mate. And your paranoid self won't make you see me as one of your APC opponents... Thanks and Sleep well.

God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
A
Candyrain:

Exactly. Till tomorrow Abacha is not corrupt in the eyes of Bubu. Perhaps Abacha told Bubu that the loots were put in fixed deposit somewhere for Nigeria to take at a later year. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
rman:

God bless you!
Amen. You too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by papaejima1: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Heluwajohnson:
Hey bro! Ur more confused, OLODO WAILERS....
insults are the forte of simpletons!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
cupidhero:

Is all part of the good image process. He can't even hyde the jekyll in him,always making comments that reveal his true self. I don't care about nigeria's development,i actually voted for buhari so he can deal with T A orji but he is busy touring the world and taking pictures. No matter how naive or dumb a kid is he knows his friends who can steal,lie and do other bad things even if the friend does not do it in his face,how can buhari a grown up man during abacha's regime say abacha is not corrupt. It's all bullshiit,there is what we call word on the street,even if he didn't partake in the looting atleast he heard about it. He should have given a better response than trying to paint a man who stole in plain sight good. I thougt buhari was a real OG but he just proved he's scared of OBJ and co. I only need him to deal with T A orji and nobody else.

gringringrin You really hate TA Orji...but even that Orji will be too rugged for buhari to humiliate with VERY SERIOUS fight...
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Candyrain:

5k stipend? Another BIG scam grin

No be small scam bros gringringrin they plenty online here dey abuse Jonathan expecting buhari to pay gringringrin
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:

Of course na. Only a fool will see Buhari as incorruptible!
YOU MEAN THOSE INDOMIE, 2GO, FACEBOOK, BBM AND CHILDREN OF BETTER LIFE FOR RURAL WOMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Niseamaka:

Change is a permanent feature of life. Peoples opinions and stands ain't static. Sometimes circumstances leads to change of views and decisions.

I believe the only thing that changed is that buhari has gotten the power for which he so desired notwithstanding the cost...so he now sits to settle old scores...while his interpreters bamboozle us with lies...claiming glory for projects they don't even understand...
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by cupidhero(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin You really hate TA Orji...but even that Orji will be too rugged for buhari to humiliate with VERY SERIOUS fight...
Four hundred and something billion naira is no joke. T A will put up a good fight but i trust our presisent,after all he once said "the bloods of baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood if"....weak or good men don't make such statements,i'm sure the devil got jealous of him because he did not come up with such wicked and evil talk before buhari did. Even angels go panick upon hearing that. Nigerians forget easily sha,T A is no match for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
9jatatafo:
Hmmmmm PMB's hands are tied in this matter and I know very well that America will exploit the visit of PMB to the States and whatever discussions they had.

The only thing needed here is sincerity and political will(courage)...
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by aresa: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly help me invite Arewa & Odua republic people to come and disprove this glaring facts wink

Unfortunately for you and your kind, they are not ignorant biafran village wailing wailers and the ignorant trash you people litter the internet with is always boring and nauseating so I really don't think they are interested in your trash apart from trashing and ridiculing your rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by luvluvluv: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
But seriously op, do u rili want pmb to stay on prosecuting every corrupt act? He's already called "papa go slow" frm the few cases he has filed.

I think we should allow this man some space 2 do dat Wch he wishes and forge ahead with other salient matter.

3 Likes

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

As a buhari fan, what sayeth thou...is it not glaring to you that Nigeria is doomed with these change agents?
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT FLY, OR WHO DID YOU EXPECT A FLY TO befriend IF NOT THE PERSON THAT PLASTER HIS BODY WITH WOUNDS! as far as Hausas and Fulanis are concern don't expect them to see wrong doing in their brothers actions, ONE OF MANY REASONS THAT MADE ME NOT TO CASTE MY VOTE FOR BUHARI AND HIS APC GOONS, WHEN JONATHAN DID WRONG, EVEN HIS BROTHERS CAN LOOK UP TO HIS FACE AND TELL HIM THAT IS WRONG, BUT BUHARI DON'T EXPECT SUCH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by aresa: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
LadyExcellency:

A typical Janjaweeed

Tinubu's Tout
[/s]

What else is new from ignorant villager wailer.? Wailing is your portion in life so wail on till your wheels fall off... grin

1 Like

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by francizy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU MEAN THOSE INDOMIE, 2GO, FACEBOOK, BBM AND CHILDREN OF BETTER LIFE FOR RURAL WOMEN!

Don't understand your post bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
cupidhero:

Four hundred and something billion naira is no joke. T A will put up a good fight but i trust our presisent,after all he once said "the bloods of baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood if"....weak or good men don't make such statements,i'm sure the devil got jealous of him because he did not up with such wicked and evil statement before buhari did. Even angels go panick upon hearing that. Nigerians forget easily sha,T A is no match for Buhari.

Forget the hype...buhari is simply a power hungry noise maker...military with gun gives you moral to talk anyhow...but we are in democracy...
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
aresa:

CALLING ALL BIAFRAN VILLAGE WAILING WAILERS.

COME AND WAIL.....
VILLAGE TOWN CRIER, NO STOP Oo! NA THE WORK WEY YOU GO DO TILL END OF TIME NAIM APC DON FIND GIVE YOU SO!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by refreshrate: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
engineerboat:

They will soon come to tell us that Obama never said that the Only condition to released the Harlibourton Money is to bring the perpetrators to Justice. We Know now, said something today, sing another tune tomorrow.

at bolded Dictionary definition of...?

chanji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
luvluvluv:
But seriously op, do u rili want pmb to stay on prosecuting every corrupt act? He's already called "papa go slow" frm the few cases he has filed.

I think we should allow this man some space 2 do dat Wch he wishes and forge ahead with other salient matter.

Investigation completed... case file ready...money already recovered... All buhari needs is to arrest them and take them to court for trial and conviction...and over $140million will drop into our treasury...What did he go to America to do if he wasn't interested in fighting corruption and recovering funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by aresa: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
Ahmeduana:

VILLAGE TOWN CRIER, NO STOP Oo! NA THE WORK WEY YOU GO DO TILL END OF TIME NAIM APC DON FIND GIVE YOU SO!
[/s]

Boring....

1 Like

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by nosiebaba(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:
PMB and OBJ share some certain history as both played major roles in the misappropriation of the $2.8billion dollars back then when PMB served as NNPC chair. During Shagari's administration, Shagari let PMB off the hook by setting up a sham probe committee that not only discarded facts but claimed there was no missing monies amid the glaring loophole in the account. This was basically the reason why PMB payed Shagari back the favour by only placing him under house arrest rather than locking him up in prison like he did to Shehu's other principal officers back then. So the favour Shagari did for PMB was payed back by PMB.

What I am saying in essence is, PMB will not probe OBJ on the Haliburton scam because he knows OBJ's mouth leaks like the ànûs of a gay and hence OBJ maybe forced to expose his loot back then with PMB
All this one na story, did u dare Jonathan to prosecute anyone? Don't be as sorry loser, GEJ has lost and nothing cn change dat

2 Likes

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by engineerboat(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin The money is there...Jonathan before his departure concluded that of Abacha which they have promised to return...I think about $141million dollars or so...notwithstanding buhari saying Abacha did not loot Nigeria treasury...cheesy
The evil that men do, live after them.
They were running their mouthed lies and propaganda campaign against GEJ. Now all what they used againt GEJ dat time is hunting them down now.
US know dat PMB will not probe the Harliborton case, hence the condition attached to releasing the money.
1. Now US has promised to release abacha loot, but since during campaign CHANGErians PMB said Abacha never stole Nigeria money meaning US keep the money we dont need it. Its only GEJ dat stole, but they've forgotten that 'AMERICA will know if money is stollem'
2. Obama know those involve in Harlibourton case are PMB election saints and financial, hence the Condition to release the money given that THOSE INVOLVE will be probed.

So BABA pls we know you want to fight corruption, pls dont let our money ABACHAs LOOT, HARLIBOuRtON SCandal get hook in US bank, its of now use to NIGERIAN over there, but pls dont forget the conditional tense 'BRING THE PERPETRATORS TO JUSTICE'.
Anyway since it was communicated by lie michrophone femi adesina, Garba Shehu wil soon come to release another press statement that Baba never said that during campaign or that those were campaign promises

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by refreshrate: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
luvluvluv:

Point of correction sir.

Hes not the owner of Nigeria neither is he the only one in Nigeria.

He wasnt elected to do what he wishes to do, but to do that which makes the country better.
Right now his go slow is causing stupid mad traffic and some of us are not as old as he is and would really like to use this time to build our lives, or does he also have the ability to return the time spent holding the country to ransom for 'what he wishes to do'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
francizy:

Don't understand your post bro..
WHEN YOU LOOK AT APC TARGETED VOTERS THEY ARE KIDS AND CHILDREN WHICH WERE BORN DURING BABANGIDA / ABACHA TOWARDS OBASANJO REGIMES, DEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE PAST EVENTS AND HAPPENINGS FROM INDEPENDENCE TO YEAR 1999! THATS WHY THEY CANNOT PRESENT QUALITY ARGUMENTS THEY WILL RATHER INSULT AND MAKE SATIRE OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
nosiebaba:

All this one na story, did u dare Jonathan to prosecute anyone? Don't be as sorry loser, GEJ has lost and nothing cn change dat

Sir, our topic here is Buhari and Halliburton fund already recovered waiting for him to come pick them up...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Unfortunately, the power intoxicated group who congregated under APC chose him simply because of his cult folllowership in North thanks to his Sharia stance in 2000's...with Jonathan having incurred the wrath of western & European powers through his anti-gay law, throwing to dustbin the European bilateral abi free trade policy, adopting China as major development partner, denying them military abode in W.A....these power mongers ran to them and were granted access to same powerful propaganda used in destabilizing Libya & co...the rest is history cool

Salient points noted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
aresa:

CALLING ALL BIAFRAN VILLAGE WAILING WAILERS.

COME AND WAIL.....
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin That picture though.

But I'm disappointed in your failure to refute/counter what the @op wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by LadyExcellency: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

What else is new from ignorant villager wailer.? Wailing is your portion in life so wail on till your wheels fall off... grin

See this Osunistan surviving on relief

Last week was Winners Chapel bailing you out

This week will be Mountain of Fire Ministries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Bends Down To Greet Abdulsalami Abubakar In Zaria (Photos) / Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death / Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Bianca Ojukwu Strike A Pose In APGA Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.