Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) (61502 Views)

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by makaveli16(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
First time? Are you kidding me? Where was she when Obama visited his village in 2006 as a sitting senator
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by StOla: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GhL4uGMHCGg/VbKBA_YNR9I/AAAAAAAAA-M/VWXyTFMmxIk/s320/me.jpg[/img]
US President,Barack Obama Met His Half-sister,Auma For The First Time Today. The US president is currently in Kenya

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5Ah24Pn5fdE/VbKBCMC0dWI/AAAAAAAAA-U/UVpf67sjqcw/s320/me2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/us-presidentbarack-obama-met-his-half.html

l

The same Auma he has met many times or the Auma you created in your head?

People just post all sorts of misinformation on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by boolet: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
A successful man has more relatives than he knows cheesy

You are absolutely right.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by BelieveNaija: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
My thought is will change anything for the Keyans
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Berrypie(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
First time Hmm
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by bamac(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good for the two of them
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
BelieveNaija:
My thought is will change anything for the Keyans

They won't see gay marriages coming for them... or was gay parade a human rights mandate for Nigeria only?
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:
It must be a dream meeting for her. Meeting your half brother for the very first time and he happens to be the president of the United states. Quite a feeling it must be.

Someone should please tell Obama that without coming to Nigeria, the giant of Africa, he hasn't seen Africa at all.
We don't need him and his gayness here. For all I care, let him use the guns he legalised and shoot his gay friends. Leave us be!
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Rexyl(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
sucess001:
Bros Obama...we don dey expect you tay tay na...Me and your quarter brother Dayo also miss u...

Uncle Dairo also says hello...

Come and give me hug visa/dollars too...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! When Obama comes to Nigeria he will like to hug you firmly. He must be proud of U.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by meritt: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

But that riddles fails to work on this case...
cause this is Obama second term in office....
and a half sister of him is just seeing him for the first time according to the
report......and she was not desperate go board and see him since right from him being a senator...
What do you think BRO ?
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Chitumu: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
very true lol cheesy
NeduLuiZ:
very true lol
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by diamondzs(f): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Revolution: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GhL4uGMHCGg/VbKBA_YNR9I/AAAAAAAAA-M/VWXyTFMmxIk/s320/me.jpg[/img]
US President,Barack Obama Met His Half-sister,Auma For The First Time Today. The US president is currently in Kenya

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5Ah24Pn5fdE/VbKBCMC0dWI/AAAAAAAAA-U/UVpf67sjqcw/s320/me2.jpg[/img]

l

Lie. Obama first met his sister Auma over twenty years ago when he was in his twenties. She was the first member of the Obama family in Kenya he met, not long after he met all his Kenyan siblings when he visited Kenya. Stop making stories up

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by diamondzs(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Azumy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
sucess001:
Bros Obama...we don dey expect you tay tay na...Me and your quarter brother Dayo also miss u...

Uncle Dairo also says hello...

Come and give me hug visa/dollars too...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
c u baki lyk dollar. Lolzzzz
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

Thats true!
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:
It must be a dream meeting for her. Meeting your half brother for the very first time and he happens to be the president of the United states. Quite a feeling it must be.

Someone should please tell Obama that without coming to Nigeria, the giant of Africa, he hasn't seen Africa at all.

Oh no
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
If the babe mistakenly step on 9ja soil, na rush kidnappers go rush to get her cuz omo pepper don rest be that o grin
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by harry509: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
metroparrot:

l

eya cry pls obama we Rr also missing u ooh here n nigeria. Bcus I was told u ran away frm home 2 amerika. Pls cum bck home. *cryn wit a lound voice* cry
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shehucom:
Where are the 5000 naked women that want to protest
I learnt beremx and obiagelli have travelled to Kenya to lead the protest.

The pix will hit FP tomorrow so stay tuned
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Half brother as how,dont get that news
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hw nice smiley
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Wandungu(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
It's not the first time he's meeting her pls!
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by fabmuazu7(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahahahaha!! Dis comments burst my head. 9ja people and Opinion.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by komek(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vanquay:
Thats one of the American ideals I like. Theres nothing like make I dash my sister money. Everybody hustles for his own. If you study the woman well you won't see any trace of "white house money" inside her body. Unlike Naija, your enemies will be disturbing you say dem never see alerts undecided.

It is because of the stu,.pid mentality of "the society trains the Child" . Even the person wey just said "hi" will still expect alert.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Superman11(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you want to send your message to Obama , all you need to do isz send 1500 mtn or Siegel to 086637389328 .. Obama is In my compound right now
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Superman11:
If you want to send your message to Obama , all you need to do isz send 1500 mtn or Siegel to 086637389328 .. Obama is In my compound right now

I guess his ghost! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes / Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.