Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

“don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator (30781 Views)

US Senator John Mccain Diagnosed With Brain Tumour / Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by brabus(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2015
"Some even call me baba-go-slow" - Buhari
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 25, 2015
Allwility:
Really!
The US government supports the armies of Egypt, Israel and Bahrain. The last time I checked the armed forces of these countries have been involved in one human right abuse or the other.

It's high time Nigerians realized that the US govt's continuous refusal to assist militarily has nothing to do with gay rights. Rather the US govt is punishing Nigeria for its continual refusal to allow them establish a military high command (Africomm) within the country.

The way of out for Nigeria
Option 1: Allow the US govt establish AFRICOMM in Nigeria. That way book haram will be crushed same goes for all militias within the country (MEND, MASSOB, OPC).
Oil bunkerings will also be stopped. The downside is that the cabals who are actually retired and serving generals will be out of business. This is the real reason option 1 will never be allowed to work.

Option 2: Allow the universities in the country to lead in weapons research as is done in other countries. This option cannot work because the Nigeria military can never swallow their ego and partner with bloody civilians.

Option 3: Outsource the job to defense contractors such as Executive Outcome. Which was what GEJ did and in six weeks all lost territories were recovered. The downside to this is that you will have a lazy and ineffective army that relies on mercenaries to get the tough job done.
IGNORANT BASTARD! ILLUMINATI SLAVE! GO AWAY FROM HERE. BURN IN HELL FIRE !!!
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by efilefun(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Johnsinia:

Northern slave

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by olatiler(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2015
efilefun:
When PMB said he was going to investigate the ICC stuff wailers were everywhere screaming trash, some top military officials are being probed and all we could hear from the wailers is witch hunt.... If you guys ain't ready to watch PMB fix NIGERIA you can simply follow Oba akiolu's guidline
incase some wailer don't know or might have forgotten the guideline, here is what the amiable oba say
anyone who will not allow or join hand with amiable PMB to fixed Nigeria will be swept away by #Lagoon

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by ohenhen1: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Not the whole truth.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by ohenhen1: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2015
The US decision not to sell arms to Nigeria doesn't bother me. It is actually good news. US arm sales usually comes with strings attached.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by light004: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2015
wordcat:
A begger can receive any type of abusive word, can this Leahy of a man dare say so about Iran or North Korea not to talk of Russia?

Since we are beggers; we've to learn how to live like beggers.

While America is busy begging Iranian military; they're calling Nigerian military Rap1sts grin

The same APC during opposition used every words useable to denigrate our military describing them with such unpalatable words. They forget that sometime luck shine on the opposition and they become the ruling party and they have to work with the same military.

Those careless comments have come back heavily laden to hunt them. This is just the beginning. The Nigerian Army is not Jonathan's Army but the army of the fed republic of Nigeria. I could remember at that time that El-rufai calling them jonathanian army, there stupidity will hunt them. The dogs and baboons have come home to roast. We are watching!

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Buhari has nothing new to offer, he went to the US to beg for arms thinking Gej didn't beg properly, we all know that northerners know how to beg but in this case, begging wont change anything.

Everything Buhari has done and is still doing are the same things Gej did before he(Gej) finally bought from Russia and China .

Buhari has nothing new to offer .
What new thing should he offer if I may ask, why did your so called GEJ fail to clear the corrupt and inhuman practices in the Military? GEJ has failed us. So stop praising his failures. Moreover, the guy has no Military Background, he is just a TeAcHer.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by mrborntodoit: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2015
udmbat:
What new thing should he offer if I may ask, why did your so called GEJ fail to clear the corrupt and inhuman practices in the Military? GEJ has failed us. So stop praising his failures. Moreover, the guy has no Military Background, he is just a TeAcHer.

Being biased will only fail you psychologically.

Gej isn't a saint ,but it will be very silly for you to blame him for the inhuman practices by the military. Where were you when the North fraustrated him by defending BH ? Where were you when an attack on BH was an attack on the North ? Were you blinded by hate and conspiracy ?
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Johnsinia(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=36245358][/quote] Bolded proud slave
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Mcowubaba: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

eat shït there mofo. When GEJ was looking for weapons you fools thought he was messing around. Now your messiah is doing the same. what's the difference? Just STFU.
i don't blame you, i won't stup low to exchange words with you...who even told u that i am an APC supporter ...u don't even deserve my explanation....you are better Ignored cheesy!!!..
Dnt bother replying, i won't respond...nwanne >run along
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Sweetrolly(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:
If they will not assist our military then let's buy from Russia.

those ones are ever willing. Even though we destroy ourselves with the weapons.

lmao IT WILL BE BETTER WE USE IT TO DESTROY BOKO HARAM AND OUR SELVES MAKE EVERYBODY GO REST
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by millhouse: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by maxwell530(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
kernel504:

If you ever thinking of doing without them, then the stolen funds won't ever come back
stolen funds?what has the govt.been able to do with the ones(funds)we have already recovered?

Those stolen funds you are talking about will only be re-looted again,so what's the essence of recovering them in the first place?
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Superman11(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:
If they will not assist our military then let's buy from Russia.

those ones are ever willing. Even though we destroy ourselves with the weapons.

Do you know the history of Nigeria and America. We have sold most of our will to America. If we get in bed with Russia , America will freeze all Nigerian money in foreign countries. Then food prices will be in chaos.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by kernel504(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2015
maxwell530:
stolen funds?what has the govt.been able to do with the ones(funds)we have already recovered?

Those stolen funds you are talking about will only be re-looted again,so what's the essence of recovering them in the first place?

Buddy l wouldn't know... Most of our leaders are evil.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Allwility: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Akpobaro:
IGNORANT BASTARD! ILLUMINATI SLAVE! GO AWAY FROM HERE. BURN IN HELL FIRE !!!

Oga. Abeg na who bite you? Hehehehe. The truth hurts.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by munchfani: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
OGA US SENATOR, GET A GRIP OF YOUR BOKOHARAM BOYS.
M16+CIA+PAUL BIYA OF CAMEROON+FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION+MOSSAD= BOKOHARAM
NOBODY CAN REMAP WEST AFRICA
GOD BLESS THE BLACK RACE.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nasri100(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

STFU çunt

Am male, you're female. Who has a cunt? Are you daft?
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by munchfani: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
aspirebig:
But why is US, Britain against Naija ?

I always remember yhe #4, 000pounds deposit issue with Britain for Nigerian visiting there.
your colonial masters wants to bring back slavery.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by aspirebig: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
munchfani:
your colonial masters wants to bring back slavery.

It is happening already.

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nature8(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
I don't blame US for not helping Nigeria, I blame our corrupt politicians.. They know the real truth, they know who's behind all these, they know themselves.. They're just afraid of the truth..

No be person dey buy guns, bombs, bullets and amoured car, etc dey give them (boko boys)?
Abi weapons dey fly for air enter the boko camp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program / Taliban Tell Russia And Ukraine To Resolve The Crisis Through Peaceful Means / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.