Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Content Removed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Content Removed (56320 Views)

Donald Trump Removed Gay And Lessbians Right From White House Twitter Handle / Donald Trump Statement On Banning Muslims From US Has Been Removed. / Content Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Content Removed by toprealman: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2015
STEP BRO, STEP SIS, STEP GRANDMUM...THIS OBAMA GUY IS ONE LUCKY LADY GIVEN HIS BACKGROUND.
Re: Content Removed by WIZGUY69(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Bifwoli:

No,no,no you don't pray to be a success,but rather pray for the power,the sacrifice ,the perseverance ,the patience and fortitude to achieve the success you crave.Remember you too will have to do your part but the way you're praying its as if you expect success to be handed to you on a platter.Nothing good comes easily pal so just pray for God to see you thru the toil,for forbearance and the passion to seek the success.Rmemeber even a tree has to dig deep roots before it bears fruits and diamonds go thru enormous pressures to be the valued gems that they are.Nuff said.

Thanks Ma .
I really like your writeup
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
I love this guy no homo
Re: Content Removed by MosakuAW(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
How do you know that. Only God can determine that. No one believed that Obama had any chance against Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary of 2008. Here we are today. No one determines what's happening tomorrow except God.

Do you know the meaning of 'i guess' ? I never said 'he will'.

Pls dont mis-quote me. Thank you.
Re: Content Removed by success10(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2015
ihatebuhari:
your username though
Re: Content Removed by lexy2014: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

28yrs after.

Hmmmm! I doubt if Obama can still recongnise any of the 5 people in the 1st pix above.

In life, dont look down on people because years to come they might be powerful than you.

First black America president and i guess he is going to be the last in my life time.
If he was not going 2 recognise them, then he wouldn't have left d comfort of d states 2 go visit them 28years ago
Re: Content Removed by Sabado(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2015
D hell who stopped the story....?
Thought I was already buried in another master piece of Dante Alighieris's classic...Chai
Re: Content Removed by lexy2014: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2015
ObiOkpor:
When will he ever visit Nigeria?
No put your mind 4 that one. Even if he comes, what's d benefit? We've had our fair share of visits from US presidents. Rmba clinton and bush visits?
Re: Content Removed by MosakuAW(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2015
lexy2014:
If he was not going 2 recognise them, then he wouldn't have left d comfort of d states 2 go visit them 28years ago

What are you saying?

We are talking about recongnising them now, you are talking about 28yrs ago. Do you remember by face or names all the people you are with 20yrs ago now?

I left university 12yrs ago and still cant recongnised all my course mate as at today.
Re: Content Removed by ObiOkpor(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
lexy2014:
No put your mind 4 that one. Even if he comes, what's d benefit? We've had our fair share of visits from US presidents. Rmba clinton and bush visits?
Those are in the past. We are talking on how best for us to move forward.
Re: Content Removed by lexy2014: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Those are in the past. We are talking on how best for us to move forward.
Is it obamas visit that will move nigeria forward?
Re: Content Removed by lexy2014: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

What are you saying?

We are talking about recongnising them now, you are talking about 28yrs ago. Do you remember by face or names all the people you are with 20yrs ago now?

I left university 12yrs ago and still cant recongnised all my course mate as at today.
D question u should have asked is who are d people with him in d photo? Are they his course mates or relatives? Are we discussing course mates or relatives?
Re: Content Removed by MosakuAW(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2015
lexy2014:
D question u should have asked is who are d people with him in d photo? Are they his course mates or relatives? Are we discussing course mates or relatives?

You just dont know what to say! The topic never talk about that and i only referred to it cause its over 2 decades+ and relative or course mate i talk about are just to sight example to you.

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by ObiOkpor(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2015
lexy2014:
Is it obamas visit that will move nigeria forward?
No. But it will attract foriegn investors.
Re: Content Removed by lexy2014: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2015
ObiOkpor:
No. But it will attract foriegn investors.
How many foreign investors did d clinton and bush visits attract? Can nigeria not attarct foreign investors on its own?
Re: Content Removed by ObiOkpor(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=lexy2014 post=36251270]How many foreign investors did d clinton and bush visits attract? Can nigeria not attarct foreign investors on its own?[/quote
We can.
Re: Content Removed by lexy2014: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

You just dont know what to say! The topic never talk about that and i only referred to it cause its over 2 decades+ and relative or course mate i talk about are just to sight example to you.
Hahaha...

" The topic never talk about that"

Alright...so who did d topic say he went 2 visit in kenya in 1987?
Re: Content Removed by MosakuAW(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2015
lexy2014:
Hahaha...

" The topic never talk about that"

Alright...so who did d topic say he went 2 visit in kenya in 1987?

Go back to the pics of 1987 and check the headings on the pics "Barack Obama in Nairobi in 1987, before going
to Harvard Law School
Picture: Rex'

The pictures says in Nairobi before going to Harvard law school. The picture did not indicate 'visiting Kenya' in the pix headline.
Re: Content Removed by Nelico: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/11761025/Barack-Obama-in-Kenya-how-this-trip-compares-to-his-1987-visit.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

God has also established many of us. We must not be president of America to create great impact in the world. For instance, I was in primary 1 in 1987 but today im not only a senior medical Doctor but also an outstanding FISTULA SURGEON with international award from USAID. Haven operated on over 1000 patients, I think I've made similar progress, like Obama. Reflect on where u were 28 years ago and where u are now.

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Go back to the pics of 1987 and check the headings on the pics "Barack Obama in Nairobi in 1987, before going
to Harvard Law School
Picture: Rex'

The pictures says in Nairobi before going to Harvard law school. The picture did not indicate 'visiting Kenya' in the pix headline.
Good. U are very observant. Since d pix say "Nairobi", what was he doing in Nairobi?
Re: Content Removed by Horus(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fAEw-5bzAw

[size=15pt]Kenyans Welcome Obama's Visit to Ancestral Homeland[/size]
Re: Content Removed by igbo2011(m): 1:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fAEw-5bzAw

[size=15pt]Kenyans Welcome Obama's Visit to Ancestral Homeland[/size]

Naive Africans, we have been fooled so many times and we still welcome these people who want cheap land, cheap resources and a consumer market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfKLbDKZxzY
Re: Content Removed by 400billionman: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2015
makzeze:
Obama is a kind of person that doesnt forget his root.

Some people when they get 20k paying job, they forget friends and family.

grin

20k indeed
Re: Content Removed by mecussey(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Time and chance happen to them all.........

proverb chapter 26...i think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.