Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life (718 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Victor Umeh,Alex Otti Arrive Dublin, Ireland In Style For An Award Ceremony.PICS / Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life by lordvamon(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2015

Re: Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life by IGBOSON1: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why wouldn't they be after his life! He's trying to end the long tradition of thugs and money-miss-road moneybags holding Abia state to ransome and they feel threatened!

That fraud Ikpeazu doesn't fool me one bit with his initial gra-gra of building cheap substandard roads in Aba! After all, we've seen it all before with his predecessor Ochendo!
Re: Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life by Miner13: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Meaning

Is he new on this planet
Ok

He want demons to be after his life

Lubbish
Re: Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life by Ewizard(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
nobody gon' tek ur life mr.
ure d rightful winner of d April 28th guber poll in abia.
patriotic abians are solidly behind u, awaiting ur pronouncement as d winner at d tribunal.
God be with u
Re: Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Why wouldn't they be after his life! He's trying to end the long tradition of thugs and money-miss-road moneybags holding Abia state to ransome and they feel threatened!

That fraud Ikpeazu doesn't fool me one bit with his initial gra-gra of building cheap substandard roads in Aba! After all, we've seen it all before with his predecessor Ochendo!

Unfortunately you belong to minority in Abia State electoral map and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ukwa-Ngwa have the number and the number of LGA to deliver her contestants.

Days are gone when Migrants rig out the Indigenous People who are in the majority.

Just a shift in the seat of government from zones that rendered Abia State backward and it infuriates you.
Re: Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life by Webbet(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Unfortunately you belong to minority in Abia State electoral map and there is nothing you can do about it.
Ukwa-Ngwa have the number and the number of LGA to deliver her contestants.
Days are gone when Migrants rig out the Indigenous People who are in the majority.
Just a shift in the seat of government from zones that rendered Abia State backward and it infuriates you.
You must be a wise man.

(1) (Reply)

Speech That Makes Alex Badeh (ex Chief Of Defense) Trend On Twitter / Consequence Of Badeh Revelation - By Proxillin / PHOTOS: Presidential Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, Kissing His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.