Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

A Man Proposes To A Lady With 20 Cars!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man Proposes To A Lady With 20 Cars!! (1113 Views)

How To Woo A Lady With Academic Notations / Picture Of The Day: Banky W Proposes To Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Proposes To A Lady With 20 Cars!! by misreal(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin grin :Dman in China was left heartbroken and embarrassed after his grand romantic gesture ended in rejection.

The unnamed suitor tried to propose to TV dating show contestant Peng Yang, 27, in Shenzhen, southern China.He arrived with a fleet of 20 sports cars and a bouquet of flowers, according to People's Daily Online.

However,  Peng walked off in embarrassment leaving him posing on one knee.
The man hired the fleet of cars, which included a Ferrari and a Mercedes-Benz, in a bid to sweep the beauty off her feet.

He attracted lots of attention when he came out for one of the luxurious vehicles with a bunch of flowers and knelt down ready to propose.

Peng, who features on a popular dating show every week, appeared shocked and embarrassed by the incident.The reality star looked uncomfortable and was seen burying her face in her palms several times, before saying: 
'Why do you have to do that?'I beg of you, please stand up! There are so many people looking!'
Peng, then strutted off, leaving her rejected friend on the floor

Re: A Man Proposes To A Lady With 20 Cars!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
undecided *i think that man needs some sense adjustment*
Re: A Man Proposes To A Lady With 20 Cars!! by delishpot: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2015
I even think say na gifts for her sef.
Re: A Man Proposes To A Lady With 20 Cars!! by misreal(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2015
hugogerrard:
undecided *i think that man needs some sense adjustment*
lol..

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture About Nairabet Players / This Is How To Know When A Couple Met At The Club (photo) / ★ Photo Of The Day! This Is What Happens When You Keep Calling Your Man Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.