Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG (26124 Views)

How Acting DG Of NDDC Gave Corruption New Face / Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by azimibraun: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Where is Haruna Jauro from?
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by sinizia: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2015
When it came to appointing INEC chairman, the issue of seniority wasn't brought up, but now a Sourtherner is the head of NIAMASA, a Northerner displaces him by the issue of seniority.

This Daura Dùllard will end up being the worst president of all time. His wickedness and senility will consume him.

9 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by jbcul4ril(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
You guys must realise that PMB donot act base on sentiment beside their is no sentiment here but merit. The Igbos should wait for their time.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by AreaFada2: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
holytribe:
this Hausa appointment is rather becoming too much. I thought they said Hausa's don't go to school, so how did they attain such post in the first place?
The few that went to school got juicy jobs, many switching from state civil service to Federal easily at same grade ahead of many Southerners. Even though many got into state civil service with far lower credentials. I still remember one recent local university graduate, from the North who was appointed boss of my uncle at NNPC during IBB's time. My uncle was a Dutch and Canadian trained engineer with NNPC for very many years. The Hausa guy spent his time carrying girls all over the local university. Na so we see am. Dem say na federal character.

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by ahaz: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
If it's done by seniority then the hausa man is clearly the senior having resumed a day before others. It's just how civil service works.

But on another note, Buhari should watch his antecedents in regards to appointments else he will making the job and agenda of Radio B1afra easy. undecided
you have a point brother. I have always told people that I like the man Buhari but dislike were he hails from. An average fulani man is vindictive to a fault. What he is doing is a clear indication that he is out to deal with people that didn't vote him, even GEJ gave the north more attention than the ones that voted him. Anyway let Buhari start rehearsing what to tell the igbos over there votes in 2019

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2015
In Phyno's voice I see ABOKI everywhere, PMB we are watching u
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Donpizzle(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Do u know what an appointment is?

Do u still understand English?

unfortunately i dnt knw. Plsss xplain to me wat an appointment is.Teacher CHUNA plss teach me.......B4 u were born i was already teaching english language.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by MizMyColi(f): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
brownlord:
I love this change

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Donpizzle(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2015
nationwide1:

I agree with you absolutely but why didn't this seniority system play out in chairman of INEC appointment?

we are human beings and we are bound to hv different ideas at different times... Perhaps it only jst occured to him dat e shuld appoint the most senior staff for d office.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by ocelot2006(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2015
I KNEW IT! This just confirms it.! NIMASA is considered a posh posting. Do you really think GMB will give it to the South? I assure you cabinet postings like DEFENCE, INTERIOR, EXTERNAL, WORKS, TRANSPORT, AGRICULTURE will be handed to the North by the Daura President.

Nigerians, you've been hoodwinked BIGTIME.

7 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by holytribe(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2015
bakjal:

Then ur common sense should tell u to see the light!

Then your uncommon sense that is mostly found in the psychiatric hospital should have told you to construct your statement with dignity and respect and not with your scrotum.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Obynolee(f): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
holytribe:
this Hausa appointment is rather becoming too much. I thought they said Hausa's don't go to school, so how did they attain such post in the first place?

Bros forget their school,all you need to be a graduate in the North is,be a muslem and a Northerner.Go to ABU for instance,there are some course that are reserved for them.That is why most of them can't dream of schooling outside the region but they are sure of employment upon graduation.In unity school entrance examination,a male and female child from Sokoto,Kebbi just need 6 and 4 marks respectively to qualify for admission while sombody from Anambra,Lagos needs 200 marks.Though,very few knew what they are doing.

7 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by 1miccza: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2015
As usual another mallam!!

4 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by UncleJudax(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I thought you guys were lughing at the SW during the NASS brouhaha.

Your acting actor has been kicked out.

Shame

grin
Sop, Shemail? shocked

4 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by repogirl(f): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Donpizzle:

if jauro claim is true, den e is actually a senior to nwabueze. JUST 24 hrs?? Evn 30 minutes is enuff difference in terms of senority.
Smetimes we nid to put aside tribalism and look at facts and figures.
just like how they looked at facts and figures when re appointing a retired SSS director and over looked seniority when appointing the Inec boss.

You people will keep finding excuses even when none can be found!

7 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by repogirl(f): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Donpizzle:

we are human beings and we are bound to hv different ideas at different times... Perhaps it only jst occured to him dat e shuld appoint the most senior staff for d office.
can you just read what you wrote?

Since it has just occured to him he should go and reappoint the most senior staff in SSS and Inec.

People will keep preparing bullshit for you in different ways and you will keep swallowing and saying thankyou.

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by doctokwus: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=36245884][/quote]
If Akpobolokemi was instructed to hand over to the most senior,then I have a suspicion he deliberately handed over to the now replaced acting DG out of mischief based on knowing that d seast was agitating and d crisis his replacement would cause.He may have also acted knowing Nwabueze was a close confidante of his and in the know of the goings-on during his tenure,because am sure there are more than 2 people(apart from Jauro and nwabueze)who got their appointment letters on d day in contention.
As I said this is just my own theory and it doesn't detract from the fact that I feel the timing of this replacement is all wrong and should be looked into.
One solution could be for PMB to appoint a tested and trusted outsider but from the southeast to held NIMASA.
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by pafpatmo(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Yes, the days of cluelessness and impunity are over. It's time for the honest and hard working people to enjoy. When Obi and Agaba got the appointment they didn't report on time, they were busy doing personal things cheating government while the northern dullard mallam was so dutiful and responsible enough to resume as soon as possible. Am sure you TANIODS must have given him names such as mumu man. Today his foolishness and lack of smartness has paid off. If you say he's not the most senior go and challenge it in court or petition the relevant authorities and stop ranting like a defeated clueless orubebe. This is the change we wanted it has come we love it. If you don't want it, go to Biafra after all its paradise. Suckers
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by gentle87(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Nigeria for the north...

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by 1miccza: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2015
repogirl:
can you just read what you wrote?

Since it has just occured to him he should go and reappoint the most senior staff in SSS and Inec.

People will keep preparing bullshit for you in different ways and you will keep swallowing and saying thankyou.

You don't need to disturb yourself,the deceit and confusion in this government is becoming so clear by the second and their online supporters are seriously holding on to straws. If there's one thing the government has demonstrated,it is that they are very good at speaking from both sides of the mouth

8 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by OLADD: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Now I know this govt is suffering from acute cluelessness. Why is it that they can't do anything with due diligience and proficiency? Were the contending candidates for the DG position thoroughly screened using all parameters before an appointment was made? Is this how a LEANER will thinker with Nigeria for the next four years? For God's sake this man had contested election for 12 years and claimed to know much about Nigerian bureaucracy.

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by MaziOmenuko: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Somethings are actually avoidable and this was one of them. Sometimes you let sleeping dogs lie.

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by truelynaij: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Chai see Nigerian graduates as dem dey reason with their Anus...Nawao. Even the Thread poster don 1st make sense, na so e come still show say na Nigerian Uni him graduate from. So make Jauro suddenly become Nwabueze Junior cos buhari must appoint an Igbo Ma?

Nonsense.... D Orangutan wey even say why seniority no work for INEC, anway for your info battered head (Amina Zakari na senior for Wali na why Jega say Zakari go 1st Wali go na why him hand over to person wey go Tey be dat.
No be we say Make Igbos no vote Buhari o, Dem don get Deputy Senate President and d rest appointment, make PDP give dem. Afterall na Igbo man be PDP chairman
Why be say when u see comments u can easily say dis na Igbo, dis na South South? Make una Change o - NigerianProject don leave una for behind Mtchwwwwww
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by sparkwil(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
fashoo2010:
U mean just because of 24hours of seniority? Na wa ooo....
Forget that nonsense excuse. what happened to seniority during INEC/SSS appointments? The daura dullapo is at it again. Bloody bigot. let's call a spade a spade.
APC a progressing catastrophe

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by truelynaij: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Chai see Nigerian graduates as dem dey reason with their Anus...Nawao. Even the Thread poster don 1st make sense, na so e come still show say na Nigerian Uni him graduate from. So make Jauro suddenly become Nwabueze Junior cos buhari must appoint an Igbo Ma?

Nonsense.... D Orangutan wey even say why seniority no work for INEC, anway for your info battered head (Amina Zakari na senior for Wali na why Jega say Zakari go 1st Wali go na why him hand over to person wey go Tey be dat.
No be we say Make Igbos no vote Buhari o, Dem don get Deputy Senate President and d rest appointment, make PDP give dem. Afterall na Igbo man be PDP chairman
Why be say when u see comments u can easily say dis na Igbo, dis na South South? Make una Change o - NigerianProject don leave una for behind Mtchww

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Tymax(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by pafpatmo(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2015
sinizia:
When it came to appointing INEC chairman, the issue of seniority wasn't brought up, but now a Sourtherner is the head of NIAMASA, a Northerner displaces him by the issue of seniority.

This Daura Dùllard will end up being the worst president of all time. His wickedness and senility will consume him.
get the facts right before ranting like a defeated Orubebe, INEC boss is the most senior go check it out. That was why the man Jega appointed was removed. You guyz are just bias and sentimental. Mind you this are the days of the rule of law, the days of cluelessness and impunity are long gone. Remember also that for six years the Yorubas were sidelined under GEJ, nobody said nothing. Just get ready you guyz will be out of business for a very long time. Suckers

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by truelynaij: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2015
sparkwil:

Forget that nonsense excuse. what happened to seniority during INEC/SSS appointments? The daura dullapo is at it again. Bloody bigot. let's call a spade a spade.
APC a progressing catastrophe

No worry, if I meet u for petrol station wey u 1st me arrive for like 2 mins, shey u go allow dem sell for me 1st since na just 2mins u 1st me reach
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by truelynaij: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2015
pafpatmo:
get the facts right before ranting like a defeated Orubebe, INEC boss is the most senior go check it out. That was why the man Jega appointed was removed. You guyz are just bias and sentimental. Mind you this are the days of the rule of law, the days of cluelessness and impunity are long gone. Remember also that for six years the Yorubas were sidelined under GEJ, nobody said nothing. Just get ready you guyz will be out of business for a very long time. Suckers

My brother, God bless u - Na Biafra agenda...bloody rants like Orubebes and moreover, na between Hausa man and Hausa woman....no be Igbo. As for SS DG - Shey na d same system, him retired from?
Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by Ahmeduana(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2015
zinzane:
It's obvious Mr. President and his advisers don't take the long-term effects of perceived marginalisation into consideration. How on earth can you revert an appointment that had slightly calmed the accusation of tribalism, this is like adding fuel to fire. I support him but I don't support this nonsense.
UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING, WHEN WE DEY WARN UNA NO BE INSULT UNA DEY INSULT US! NNTORR!!

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by truelynaij: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2015
HABA, UNA NO DEY TIRE!!!!
God would punish those whom wants to destroy this country with sentiments.... 3 dies in Redeemed church (Do not mean to disrespect but was made major headlines (The SUN and the Gang) while 30 slaughtered in maiduguri / 50 dies in bomb blast in Yobe is only a caption. Biafra Radio nonsense,captured BH prisoners were transfered to Igbo land and it became regional protest as if people whom are even victims are not Nigerians. Appointment for NSCDC was made and they started shouting Another Hausa Man ( How does Nupe/Gbagi constitute Hausa/Fulani again? ) So because he doesn't want a Northerner, he should retire all the next in ranks till he gets to an Igbo Man / Niger Delta? My Igbo brothers must look inwards and come let's join hands together to build this country rather than always looking for a way to destroy or divide it ( No mean to disrespect). It's either they have a thing against the Yorubas today (Deportation from Lagos / Allege connivance with the hausas to edge them out of governance or tommorow the Hausas are killing them /bombing their churchs as if it's only igbo's that are Christians. There are many sensible ones amongst the igbo's but as they say one bad egg spoils........ Why does it have to be Igbos always...This is a tribe I want to even maybe marry from in the future but with the way things are going, Hmmmm but like I said earlier , the good ones are lovable people as at a point in time in my life 70 percent of my friends were igbo's from whom I got my accolades and tittles such as ( ONWA /OKOSISI) and co.... I attended a school that instilled in me de-tribalism .I love my Igbo friends and this is in no way to disrespect them. .... I think it's time for re-orientation. Although the little time they had at the helm of affairs ( Ayim Pius Ayim) the man ran appointments aggressively for igbo's like he was running a competitive business, every word must have an Igbo content, list of hundred must contain 50 ND (to satisfy madam patience) while 40 are for the Igbos and the rest of the country can share 10 remaining. As I mentioned above, habaaaaaa it's time for change even though only Imo embraced such change and u'll be surprised that if detribalised Igbos such as Ogbonnaya Onu / Rochas Iwella are nominated as Presidential candidates in the future , they'll have many backing them and accepted nation wide - Igbo kwenu.....( mus evli things be tlited as biziness , mbanUuuu ) ....When their Biafra Leader, Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu ran for the office of the president in 2003, he did not get up to 2m votes. He only won in Anambra, his home state. Majority of the people clamoring for Biafra now voted for OBJ . That is to show how obsolete the Biafra idea is. If Ndigbo can not come together and vote for Ikemba, then i wonder how they can make Biafra work. South South (their so called brothers) refused to vote for Ikemba as well. As a matter of fact, if they had voted for Ikemba, the way they voted for GEJ, APGA would be a strong opposition party in Nigeria today, controlling a third of the electoral offices. Nnamdi Kanu can not win a counselorship election in his local government. He is a noise maker. He should come home and test his popularity and influence. Only gullible and delusional people will fall for his pranks. GEJ and his people have never supported or voted for the Igbos before. I remember Igbo delegates not voting for Ekwueme in 1999 and 2003 PDP primaries. Orji Uzor Kalu contested in 2003 as well, Ndigbo did not vote for him. Rochas contested as well, they did not vote for him. I remember Pat Utomi contesting at one point as well. Now one Nnamdi Kanu is opening his mouth to any convenient radius and spewing gibberish. He will soon be picked up by interpol. Biafra is a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG by alsudaes1(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2015
cerzo:
I always advise those that I know that once u collect u appointment letter,u better report immediately to ur duty of post..see a life tyme opportunity to be lost in such a careless manner...

Mine was collecting mine on Thursday and then decided to resume on money..when pay slip came out..mine was cut by d calculation of 5,000 a day...I lost abt 20,000 cuz of that...

But this northern govt agenda self...I tire ooo

the last paragraph in your post obviously defeats the objective assessment of the issue in the previous paragraphs.
We should always maintain objectivity in our assessment of issues, not tainting such assessments with tribal or religious bias

That said, I AGREE with you on the point of EARLY ASSUMPTION OF DUTY, i have friends who are victims of late assumption of duty when employed, every other colleague who assumed duty before you, even for a minute, automatically becomes your senior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faleke Wears Tinubu's Signature Cap As Buhari Signs 2023 Budget / Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.