Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

US Security Operative Stopped Kenya President’s Aide From Touching Obama’s Limo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Security Operative Stopped Kenya President’s Aide From Touching Obama’s Limo (720 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Gov. Amosun Saved Aregbesola’s Aide From Angry Mob At Senator Adeleke's Burial / Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Security Operative Stopped Kenya President’s Aide From Touching Obama’s Limo by exlink10(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2015
Jomo Gecaga, the Personal Assistant to the President of Kenya was barred this evening from touching President Obama’s Official Limo “The Beast” as he was trying to strike a pose in front of it.
After achieving his goal, he took to Twitter to share the picture. Obama arrived Nairobi Kenya and was picked up by the armoured bullet proof Limousine.

Why is America making it so impossible for someone like me to like them? I can't say the same for my readers but i also believe that some of you shares the same idealogy i have about them. Now why would an ordinary America security or guard whatsoever you call it, trying to prevent a whole presidential personal assistant from touching Obama's lime?

But oga 'personal assistant' your own too much ooo, must you snap with Obama's limo? Abi you never see that kind before? ........ lol

What do you think guys? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/us-security-operative-stopped-kenya.html#sthash.c9ulJPZA.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: US Security Operative Stopped Kenya President’s Aide From Touching Obama’s Limo by Demmocrats(m): 6:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: US Security Operative Stopped Kenya President’s Aide From Touching Obama’s Limo by donholy28(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2015
How many times will this same news show up on nairaland?
Re: US Security Operative Stopped Kenya President’s Aide From Touching Obama’s Limo by buharisambisada: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2015
See the way the idiot dress sef,is he a baby? why should he be touching an ordinary car?what would that act do for him ? where's his pride?smh.

(1) (Reply)

Police Confirm Senate Forgery / HISTORY: God Made Me But, "US Made Me- Buhari To US War Collede class of 1980 / Benin Republic Sends 800 Troops To Help Nigeria Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.