Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed (10650 Views)

Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / Do You Want Android 7.0 Features On Your Phone? Download N Launcher Here / Fastest Download Speed You've Ever Seen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Naijakick: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2015
There’s nothing more annoying than a slow download speed. Imagine having a download speed of 100kbps and you want to download something of 1gb.Cud take at least 1hr 30mins.
With this your download speed should increase from 100 to at least 500
First you need mobile uncle or mtk engineering (this app should be Common with people that use Glo bis on Android or change Imei for gb. It’s does more than changing Imei.)
Warning :this process trades your call quality for download speed.
For those that use mobile uncle and mtk engineering the process is the same.
1.Open the app, click on engineering mode

2.click on engineering mode(mtk)

3.then slide down to see mobile data services preferred

4. Click on mobile data service preferred u should see an option and a warning

5.if u want to still increase your download speed then just press OK that’s all.

http://www.naijakick.com/how-to-increase-the-download-speed-of-your-android-smartphone/

Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Naijakick: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Android is amazing
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by emeijeh(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Noted
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by koyla: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2015
True,especially for Glo
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by dukeo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Naijakick:
There’s nothing more annoying than a slow download speed. Imagine having a download speed of 100kbps and you want to download something of 1gb.Cud take at least 1hr 30mins.
First you need mobile uncle or mtk engineering (this app should be Common with people that use Glo bis on Android or change Imei for gb. It’s does more than changing Imei.)

5.if u want to still increase your download speed then just press OK that’s all.

http://www.naijakick.com/how-to-increase-the-download-speed-of-your-android-smartphone/

Name of your font please?
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
If that doesn't work, u can try climbing the mast or palm tree to get a high speed.

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Martiyu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Well, u don't need mobile uncle tools or any other tool to do this...

U can always do it in your phone's settings
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
And for those of us that have nevr tweaked the IMEI of our phones, how do we get the mobile uncle tool?
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Martiyu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
dominique:
And for those of us that have nevr tweaked the IMEI of our phones, how do we get the mobile uncle tool?

This has no similitude with tweaking, and you don't even have to have a rooted phone to do it... In fact, just head to settings and fiddle around it. I just did mine without fondlin"g with a second or third party app

Nairaland word censor... When I say fondlin*g, I mean fondlin*g and not handling.
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by thespokenword: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
I would appreciate it if you could lead me through I can do it on my newly purchased tecno G9 pad. No rooting •no imei change. thanks
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Martiyu(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
thespokenword:
I would appreciate it if you could lead me through I can do it on my newly purchased tecno G9 pad. No rooting •no imei change. thanks

Go to mobile network on your phone
Scroll down at mobile network settings interface
At the base, u should see mobile data service preferred

*modified

Don't mind my sim's name... That's how I differentiate between them... Lol... Mtn... Making browsing so easy on Android

Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Abayor7: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Martiyu:

This has no similitude with tweaking, and you don't even have to have a rooted phone to do it... In fact, just head to settings and fiddle around it. I just did mine without fondlin"g with a second or third party app

Nairaland word censor... When I say fondlin*g, I mean fondlin*g and not handling.

Ok, let's see how it goes. those Nl word filters are something else grin
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by ictmikky(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cool.... It is also a feature in the default settings
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Naijakick: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Martiyu:
Well, u don't need mobile uncle tools or any other tool to do this...

U can always do it in your phone's settings

True. But this is easier
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Naijakick:

Can this work on an infinix hote note that hasn't been rooted.
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Naijakick:

Can i use it for an infinix hote note that hasn't been rooted.
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by Naijakick: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
miraclewonder:

Can i use it for an infinix hote note that hasn't been rooted.
Yes
Re: How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed by koyla: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
After updating, wasn't at the settings again so the engineering mode app helped me

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / How To Stop Glo From Deducting Your Airtime / Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.