Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Help!!! My Girl Always Saying''no Sex'' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! My Girl Always Saying''no Sex'' (623 Views)

Journalist Donates Wheelchair To Girl Always Carried In Plastic Bow In Kano(pics / Video :journalist Donates Wheelchair To Girl Always Carried In Plastic Bowl / Ibadan Girl Always Full Of Suprises. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girl Always Saying''no Sex'' by micfred(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2015
i ve a girlfriend dat we ve been dating for d past six month bt each time i want to have sex wt her she will be crying and wen i ask her for d reason, she will tell me dat she made promise to God.Recall dis girl is nt a virgin.pls fellow wat do i do?
Re: Help!!! My Girl Always Saying''no Sex'' by dulux07(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Jst because she is not a virgin does not mean she shud continue to open her legs for every guy she dates, cos it is u dis same guys that wil come on nairaland to say ur fiancee to b as slept with many guyz undecided now that she wants to stop, u wont let her b.
If ur gf does not want sex, respect her decision, if u cant cope, get another gf that will b willing to open her legs. undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girl Always Saying''no Sex'' by stan241(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Enyi na this vey cold saturday morning

She says she doesn't want to have s3x, don't force her if you truly care about her and like the chairman above said, you could still get someone who will part the red sea for you on a regular basis if you can't hold ya self

(1) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo Poses Homeless In ROC Live Life Loud, Lady Rejects His Advance / Nigerian Banks Mandate New ATM Withdrawal Limits / This City Has The Most Epensive Hotels In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.