Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

We Send Trucks Of Cements At Reduced Prices From The Source! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Send Trucks Of Cements At Reduced Prices From The Source! (586 Views)

High Cost Of Cements / BEST QUALITY IMPORTED BULLETPROOF SECURITY DOORS AT REDUCED PRICES FOR HOMES / Best Quality Imported Security Doors At Reduced Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Send Trucks Of Cements At Reduced Prices From The Source! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2009
Property developers,architects,structural engineers,contractors that have one or two things to do with construction etc. This is a very good opportunity to make profit from cement business.We load trucks of cements direct from OBAJANA CEMENT PLANT in OBAJANA,KOGI STATE at discount rates and very reduced price.We send trucks to any destination of your choice from here to any location in Nigeria .We are ready to establish a good business relationship with potential and promising clients that have a steady demand for these by loading cements to wherever they want it without any down payment.Meaning you can now pay pay for the cements after the truck arrives at your destination.This is based on trust.Call me and lets do business .I give you the real price it takes to buy ATC(authority to collect) which is used to load cements from here after which we can then talk of profit sharing percentage.Call me on this number-08060657696.

(1) (Reply)

Latest In Kubwa,abuja. / Ice Cubes Machine For Sales, With Affordable Price / Service Plot Forsale @ Oku Aja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.